So I'm currently shopping for a new guitar and like the look of a few guitars I have seen and heard good things about but I'm not sure on sound. I mainly play rock, grunge and some metal but I would like something with a half decent clean tone.

These are the guitars I'm interested in, could anybody point me in the right direction?

Fender Jaguar HH
Schechter Blackjack C-1 ATX
Epiphone '58 Korina Explorer
Fender 2005 Aerodyne Strat
LTD Viper 401-FM
ESP Viper
PRS Tremonti SE

Any other suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

If I were you I'd go for one of the Fenders. Probably the Jaguar, though with a few basic mods the Aerodyne would be very nice too and possibly better (it'd need a pickup change for sure).
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
If I were you I'd go for one of the Fenders. Probably the Jaguar, though with a few basic mods the Aerodyne would be very nice too and possibly better (it'd need a pickup change for sure).

Thats what I thought about it. Trouble is, it's been discontinued and I'm not sure how hard it'd be to get hold of one.

EDIT: I meant the Aerodyne
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

Last edited by alfonzo99 at Feb 6, 2009,
Jaguar HH is great, just make sure you find a print off to help you distinguish all the knobs and ****.

This should work for ya

EDIT: the one on the right. Though there are indeed a few differences in the look of the guitar, rest assured that the knobs are all the same.
Last edited by [VictorinoX] at Feb 6, 2009,
just beed checking out some schecters for myself. you should look at them yourself. i was jsut told in another thread that they have the best money/quality ratio.

http://www.musiccentre.co.uk/acatalog/Schecter_Export_Sunset_Series_Guitars.html#a515

that kinda thing.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ