I want to record my guitar onto my computer. Currently my setup is a Peavey classic 30 running through a tubescreamer. Is it possible to plug in the external speaker cabinet jack on the back into my computer? What cable would i need to buy or accessories for my computer?
It only has two jacks on the back, one for an external switch and one that says speaker underneath. I think that's it.
You can't plug that into your computer, it's too much power for a computer's sound card to handle.
It would fry computer and amp. Theres no direct way to connect the amp to computer. Your gonna need a mic.
yeah, youll need to mic the amp
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."