OK, I searchbar'd a coupla months back and couldn't find anything like this.

Basically, what you gotta do is find a photo of a live concert and caption it with a funny comment.

I'll start with an Amon Amarth photo, the caption's nothing hilarious, but so you get the idea.

🙈 🙉 🙊
this thread has some potential, and that pic made me smile. Which is more than can be said for most 'funny' things here.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
what?

oh.... hah?
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Kinda cool really. ;p I'm def going to check back to this thread later.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
entity dude... it took me a good 5 minutes of looking at that picture to get it but my ****ing god was that hilarious
Originally Posted by CaptainJack666
i can see why he likes elevators, theyre a truly uplifting experience

Join The NSW FTW Group
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by Skierinanutshel

This is epic. I'm going to keep this one.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
IMO It would be better if someone posted one photo and everyone had a go at captioning it, so as not to leave people without Photoshop out.
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Quote by LankeyDwarf
IMO It would be better if someone posted one photo and everyone had a go at captioning it, so as not to leave people without Photoshop out.

Photoshop? I did mine in paint.
🙈 🙉 🙊
If I new how to do this sort of thing, I'd post one, but sadly, I am not wise enough. Thread has potential, go with it.
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
So as not to leave out anyone who can't even afford the free accessories ^_^
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Quote by rocker_46788
If I new how to do this sort of thing, I'd post one, but sadly, I am not wise enough. Thread has potential, go with it.

Bah come ooooon, all you have to do is go to band websites, search through their live photos and find some funny ones.
🙈 🙉 🙊

Might be a litle hard to read.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
^ ty
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?