What is the Requested/Pending tab section, what is it for, what does it do and how
can you be involved in it.

I went into the request part and saw Andalusia by Joe Satriani and decided to tab it
out. I went on again and it said it had to be for GuiarPro, what should I do?
Well, you could submit the tab anyway.

Or if you'd like, you can simply redo it for GuitarPro.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
The Tab Requests are a place to submit a request for a particular tab that is NOT already on the site. You can choose to answer a request or submit your own request. Be sure to do a thorough search before submitting a request.

The Tabs Pending Approval (TPA) is where tabs go after you submit them while they're still waiting to be reviewed and accepted/rejected. Users that have had 3 or more tabs approved are able to give their input and vote for or against certain tabs that are waiting in the TPA.

You can still submit your tab here, but don't submit it from the request page if it isn't the right type of tab.

Feel free to send me a message if you have more questions.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
I visit this page alot. My only riff I have with it is I can't tell what songs I have submitted for request. I don't want to submit the same one 2 times. I can't remember what I requested a week ago. Is there a way to tell? I know at the request page it tells me how many I have requested (7) but it doesn't let me click on anything to see a list of what I have requested.

thanks in advance.
Quote by SoakinNKerosene
I visit this page alot. My only riff I have with it is I can't tell what songs I have submitted for request. I don't want to submit the same one 2 times. I can't remember what I requested a week ago. Is there a way to tell? I know at the request page it tells me how many I have requested (7) but it doesn't let me click on anything to see a list of what I have requested.

thanks in advance.

you can sort all the requests by artist names and then look for them manually
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by billybusa
you can sort all the requests by artist names and then look for them manually

True.. But who wants to sit there and do that? Also that won't show the ones that are pending either. I don't know if there is a time limit on how long they are posted for requests because I noticed one I requested isn't there anymore. Its not showing under the artists page either.
No. It was Stronger Woman by Jewel

It's not in the requested and it hasn't been added.. Kinda wondering what happened to it.
may seem like a silly question, but did you definitely request it?

perhaps you forgot to press the submit button or you just thought you requested or something
Quote by jimmy_neutron
may seem like a silly question, but did you definitely request it?

perhaps you forgot to press the submit button or you just thought you requested or something

Oh yeah... It was on the list over a week. but now it's gone. what can I say?
its possible that someone fulfilled the request with the wrong tab.... Check the email that you registered with to see if you got an email from UG, and check your spam box as well
Quote by jimmy_neutron
its possible that someone fulfilled the request with the wrong tab.... Check the email that you registered with to see if you got an email from UG, and check your spam box as well

do you have access to the pending approval section? If so can you check in there for me?