I would take the tele. The new squire teles arnt bad at all and i think they played very very nice for the price. I never liked the bullet. It just didnt feel solid to me. Personal preference.
The Bullet series is low-end even by Squier standards. Assuming you're talking about a Squier Standard Tele, the Tele is the clear winner.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
oh i forgot to mention the one i was talking about was the classic vibe. which is 300. but the standard i also thought was nice.
Oh well then it's a no-contest. The Classic Vibe Tele is better than most Mexican Fenders. I even know one particular local guy who sold his Japanese-made Fender Tele and bought a Squier CV Tele instead, gigs it without modification, and has never complained about it. I gave it a go myself and it really is fantastic.

It's also pretty much the only pine-bodied tele easily available on the market, for that alone it's worth getting.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
So it seems. I mean, to sell a Japanese made Fender Tele to get one says a lot. You're either crazy or it really is that good. Flibble also stated he tried one out and it was wonderful.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by CBNJ
So is the Classic Vibe Tele alot better than the Affinity?
By a long way. Affinities are made of agathis or alder (it depends what year it was made and what country it was made to be sold in). The Classic Vibe Tele is made of pine, which in Telecaster terms is a huge deal. It's like one Les Paul being made of basswood and then another comes along made of mahogany.
It goes like this.

BAD
Bullet - Affinty - Deluxe/Classic vibe/Vintage modified.

I say get the Classic vibe strat.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by random_B-RAD
It goes like this.

BAD
Bullet - Affinty - Deluxe/Classic vibe/Vintage modified.

I say get the Classic vibe strat.
Not really. At least, not in my experience, and I have played all the Classic Vibes, a few Standards, a couple of Affinities, one Bullet, and I previously owned a Vintage Modified.

From worst-best:
Bullet - Vintage Modified - Affinity/Standard (depends what country you live in) - Deluxe ------------ Classic Vibe

The CV's are so far ahead of the other Squier's it's a joke.