has anyone else experienced the anti-virus pop up where an anti virus software "scans" your computer and i think if you close the window it tries to download it.
well i was just wondering are there any sites where it seems to be most frequent and anyway to stop it, cuz its really annoying.
ironically, i searched antivirus hoax in the searchbar and it happened to come up. coincidence?
...i have no idea haha. but it was weird.

tl;dr is there anyway to stop running into that annoying antivirus software website?
antiviruspro 2009? That fucked my computer up. Get malwarebytes antimalware and scam your system.
Quote by Ralbert07
Delete Your System32 File

DISCLAIMER: Do not do what I said. It is for the lolz only. Follow the link that I put in the above sentence. PLEASE do not do what I said. Thank you.

Didn't Scourge get banned for that?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Ralbert07

DISCLAIMER: Do not do what I said. It is for the lolz only. Follow the link that I put in the above sentence. PLEASE do not do what I said. Thank you.

Oh ha ha ha.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
those pop up things are either the winfix virus or the vundo virus. The only way to actually close them is to ctrl alt delete and close it that way. Those windows are designed to automatically download the virus no matter where you click on it... even if you click the X. Your best bet is to get firefox. It does a better job at blocking popups like that. Btw, if you have vundu or winfix its nearly impossible to get rid of. I had to reformat my comp to get it off.
Quote by Ralbert07

does that thing u download actually download the thing its supposed to remove???
cuz thats wat it looks like
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by brooklynsoulja1
does that thing u download actually download the thing its supposed to remove???
cuz thats wat it looks like

Crap, I think it does.

DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID, EVERYBODY!
██████████████████████████████
Last edited by Ralbert07 at Feb 5, 2009,
Quote by Ralbert07
Crap, I think it does.

DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID, EVERYBODY!

I haven't seen you in the pit in forever.
Quote by bendystraw
I haven't seen you in the pit in forever.

I bought The Orange Box recently.

Need I say more?
so minifridge,

I fuckin hate people that address the pit as one person. You'd have to be retarded to do that
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by Ralbert07
I bought The Orange Box recently.

Need I say more?

Get the Zombie panic mod.
Go to combofix.com and download that.. run it in safe mode i promise that is the best way to get rid of it. I've worked on several pc's with this problem.
Quote by bendystraw
Get the Zombie panic mod.

56% downloaded. Is it fun/anything like Left 4 Dead?
Quote by bendystraw
antiviruspro 2009? That fucked my computer up. Get malwarebytes antimalware and scam your system.

Yeah, I got the 2008 version a while back. Exactly what I did, and it worked.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join