ok so i got my new bass and i figure its time to write my own stuff so want to find drum trcks or loops whatever there called to play on top of and i cant find any
Looking for a mod. To answer, try Rhythm Rascal or google it.

EDIT: Ben took care of it right before I posted. But yeah, Google works for finding drum tracks, and anything.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Last edited by Cody_Grey102 at Feb 5, 2009,
Try Hydrogen, its freeware and once you sort it out, its great for creating your own drum loops.

Another option is buy a cheap ass keyboard with percussion built in. They can be found frequently at garage sales and thrift/charity shops. And you have a cheap keyboard to compose on and play, which is plus.
Quote by wildfire1871
yes please

Are we going to have two trolls in the same thread now?

Anyways, there's a guy on youtube named MarloweDK or something like that who gives bass lessons. He also has his own web site, and if you go there, you can find drum loops at different tempos and a few different styles. They've helped me a lot so far.

EDIT: his site is playbassnow.com
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
geeeeze the simplest way for drum tracks is, download 'Guitar pro5' just use a torrent search engine, the programs is about 500mb. You can creat anything using this, drums, bass, guitar, keys anything............

all the freeware stuff is poxy..... by the way, bass is ****, unless you have a band to play with....cut to the chase and pick up a guitar
Quote by Kill_em_all8
geeeeze the simplest way for drum tracks is, download 'Guitar pro5' just use a torrent search engine, the programs is about 500mb. You can creat anything using this, drums, bass, guitar, keys anything............

all the freeware stuff is poxy..... by the way, bass is ****, unless you have a band to play with....cut to the chase and pick up a guitar

Warned.

What the f*ck is with the trolls today?

EDIT: And banned. Looks like I'm racking up points tonight.

EDIT: All good banning sprees need a good soundtrack. On goes Imogen Heap!
Fruity loops or any drum machine might do you well, or i do believe you could type in "guitar backing tracks" on google and get a list of things. I would post a link, but im not rebellious enough to spam.
Peace be thy journey
Quote by quam
Fruity loops or any drum machine might do you well, or i do believe you could type in "guitar backing tracks" on google and get a list of things. I would post a link, but im not rebellious enough to spam.

You'll find there's two types of spam in the bass forum- acceptable spam, and unacceptable spam. A liunk to google would've been acceptable cos it isn't really being an asshole However, the trolls in this thread were assholes, and got banned accordingly. It's not like there's a fine line between acceptable and unacceptable. It's just common sense really.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Warned.

What the f*ck is with the trolls today?

EDIT: And banned. Looks like I'm racking up points tonight.

EDIT: All good banning sprees need a good soundtrack. On goes Imogen Heap!

Really? You banned him for that witty and sarcastic remark? What an ass hole. OR Ass-hat McGarnagle, depending on which you prefer.

EDIT: Are you really the bassist for Delirium? Cuz if thats the case, then cool! I'm a huge fan!!!

But your still an Ass-hat McGarnagle
Last edited by henrydarocker at Feb 5, 2009,
Quote by henrydarocker
Really? You banned him for that witty and sarcastic remark? What an ass hole. OR Ass-hat McGarnagle, depending on which you prefer.

No. I banned him for having two active warnings. Now you have one.

EDIT: And saying "bass is sh*t" in the bass forum is not a witty remark. It's trolling.

EDIT2: And you're banned for being a multi of my first ban from this thread.
Delerium, you should really just close this.

Last remarks however: Wildfire, there is a drum machine thread in riffs and recording check it out.
Peace be thy journey
mmm i make my own drum loops on gp5 or I call my drummer over and he tabs a drum loop for meh. or he just pecks on my desk.
why dont you just search it on youtube. there are decent beats on there

Edit: delirium, you are my hero! *sparkly eyes*
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Quote by quam
Delerium, you should really just close this.

Definitely not, I think its funny.

I would do this:

1) Go to youtube
2) Type in "song name" drum cover
3) Play along with that
Quote by Captain Insano
Definitely not, I think its funny.

I would do this:

1) Go to youtube
2) Type in "song name" drum cover
3) Play along with that

Wow thats actually a really good idea. I dont know why i never thought of that.
Peace be thy journey
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Do I really have to spell it out?

ROFL im the only one who got it was the same guy! XD
Try adding more delay.
Aw man--so much for timing today. I go off and practice like a good little bass player and miss the troll attack.