(4) PGX24/SM58 Hand-Held Wireless System/UHF Microphones For Sale w/Gator Hard Case

I would like to sell this as a complete set because they are so wicked cool this way and everything fits together perfectly... :thu: I will post pictures later tonight. About to go to work...

What I am including...

(4) PGX24/SM58 Hand-Held UHF Wireless System
(1) Gator GM-4WR 4 Wireless Mic System Case
(1) Snake set of color-coded Microphone cables

These are outstanding microphones. Excellent condition. Work perfectly. These sell online everywhere for $400 each. The case sells for $215 and the cable set is $50.00. I also have the awesome Gator hard case made for these, and all cables. Just plug in and ROCK! :thu:
Getting out of the live sound business.

This stuff goes for $1865.00 new.
I am asking $1200.00/shipped for the complete package. Just plug in and ROCK!!! Save $665.00 and by these from me. :thu: Might consider partial trades, but really need cash for home renovation products.

Here are links to the the items for sale at MF.

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Shure-PGX24

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gator-GM4WR-4-Mic-Wireless-System-Case?sku=546113
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
I forgot to mention... these are Shure Mics...
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Back up to the top... Will separate and sell single mic sets.

How much for a set?
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Quote by Jango22
How much for a set?

$300 shipped and insured. Paypal accepted. Tons of references.

Still up for grabs...

Also selling:

- Shure SM 58 $70 shipped/each. (3) or take all 3 for $200 shipped
- Shure Beta 58a $105 shipped (1)
- SKB 6 Microphone Hard Case (SKB 600) with key $100 shipped

Keep the offers coming!

Willing to negotiate. May take partial trades for laptops, PCs, BIG LCDs or LCD/Plasma TVs, or Guitars... High end stuff maybe... PS3 maybe... Make offers!

back up top. Negotiable on sale price. Interested in a trading too.