If China invaded India who would win?

Keep in mind China is the belligerent nation in this scenario - so other countries may (or may not) come to India's aid.
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.
China's population is over 1 Billion
EDIT: So is India's lol
I would bet China still though

Imagine the body count
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Last edited by Jesus=ConArtist at Feb 5, 2009,
tough question. Pakistan would undoubtedly ally itself with China, however, the western world would ally itself with India. Thats 6+ nuclear powers fighting a war. God knows who's come out on top.
Quote by Jesus=ConArtist
China's population is over 1 Billion
Without India calling assistance I would bet my money on China

so is india's champ.
china has the largest army in the wold right now. plus they have the second most nuckes. the only realy country that could put up a fight to china would be the americans, and even with there army power it would be a tough fight. luckly america could cut trade to china and they would lose major money.
Quote by NGD1313
so is india's champ.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU
Dumbass moment there lol
Quote by Sir Anonymous

Quote by Slaytanic1993

India is huge too: its pop. is 1,147,995,904

China is 1,330,044,544.

Its a big difference but the ratio isn't all that bad.

Does anybody know what shape the Indian army is in? If there was enough preparation I'm sure India could arm up their poor into some form of meat shield.

China because we're better.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The problem is not China and India, but India and Pakistan. That is actually something to be worried about. Both are nuclear active and both of them hate each-others guts.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Just send Al Pacino, he will own everyone
Quote by Sir Anonymous

Quote by Slaytanic1993

Quote by boreamor
The US would get involved... So the US.

I'm not sure I can see the bulk of the Western countires ally themselves with either power because if we get involved, it's just World War III. Then again, there is no such thing as "country versus country" war. It's either just country versus terror/guerrilla or country versus terror/guerrilla funded by a third party country.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Weeping_Demon7
The problem is not China and India, but India and Pakistan. That is actually something to be worried about. Both are nuclear active and both of them hate each-others guts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npx4DxAccqU

You're right... i am worried

Britain would help India out and the day we enter the war we'll end it and be home in time for tiffin.

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
Present it.

Quote by Weeping_Demon7

whats the difference between Pakistan and a pancake? well i dont know nay pancakes that were nuked by India
Quote by gir vs wild
whats the difference between Pakistan and a pancake? well i dont know nay pancakes that were nuked by India

and Pakistan was?

You sir have failed harder then ever thought possible.

On Topic:

China hands down. Firstly because they alone are capable of India easily. Secondly, Pakistan would clearly ally with China. Thirdly, much of the Western countries are in serious debt with China, in fact if China was to suddenly call upon all their debt with the United States, the US would be bankrupt without a question. Fourthly, the British will probably not side with India, mainly because they wouldn't want to go against China.
Quote by abe123
thats one of the funniest posts ive seen in a while... to sig or not to sig

Quote by Kenny77
Awesome.

Quote by Kensai
Probably from india. Most bad things come from there.
Last edited by srq89 at Feb 5, 2009,
Oh, and if Pakistan ins backing up China, so will most of the Terrorist organizations including the Taliban and the Arab nations will probably back up China as well due to their haterd towards Western Countries and their bond with Pakistan.
Quote by abe123
thats one of the funniest posts ive seen in a while... to sig or not to sig

Quote by Kenny77
Awesome.

Quote by Kensai
Probably from india. Most bad things come from there.
Quote by srq89
and Pakistan was?

You sir have failed harder then ever thought possible.

On Topic:

China hands down. Firstly because they alone are capable of India easily. Secondly, Pakistan would clearly ally with China. Thirdly, much of the Western countries are in serious debt with China, in fact if China was to suddenly call upon all their debt with the United States, the US would be bankrupt without a question. Fourthly, the British will probably not side with India, mainly because they wouldn't want to go against China.

I don't think debt would have much to do with anything - If Western countries decided to side with India and China suddenly asked for money back then couldn't they just ignore China and nuke them instead?