Hey me and my friend are going to buy a DBZ Bird Of Prey and we are wanting a suggestion on an amp to go along with it. We both listen to stuff like Trivium, Into Eternity, Megadeth, Children of Bodom, and Kamelot.

We can spend around $1000 on an amp. From people around where I live have suggested us to get a Line 6 Spider III amp. Im not sure what to decide though so if anyone has a suggestion please tell me it.

Thanks,
Please don't get the Spider.

Where do you live? Because $1000 can get you a good new amp, or a great used amp.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. But my friend can order stuff from the states even if she wants (she lives in manitoba).
No Spider. No.

I'll wait for other people to give you suggestions because I don't know of many 1000 dollar amps. Only in my dreams do I see them.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
$1000 Canadian or US?
i've seen used voodoo lab modified peavey 6505's go for about $850USD on ebay which would be great for what yall need
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Either or i guess her moms rich as hell she said she would spend up to $5000 but i dont wanna seem greedy haha
Quote by Palidore
Yeah I wanna get a 6505 but i thought that set would be like $10,000.

about $1600 new with a 4x12 cab
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Quote by Palidore
And whats the difference between the 6505 and the 6505+?

i think it has another preamp tube that helps with the sound

i could be wrong though, look it up on the peavey website
1000$ USD and your considering a Line 6 Spider III...?

Check out a used Krank Revolution 100W, some used ENGL's, Peavey 6505, Randall RG's...
Haha alright well ill probably get the 6505+ I found a dealer for her to get it at. Now to find a place for the Bird of Prey....
Ya they might be out but there are sites taking orders already. Im just excited cuz i might be an original owner of a DBZ