GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

The hell does 'bottled/bottling' mean???
SOMETIMES...I pick my nose...and use it as lube...
Quote by TGFMusic

When somebody throws a bottle at a performer.
There was a good video of that panic at the disco fellow getting knocked out, I think.

There was also a good one of a lamb of god concert I think where somebody threw a bottle and the singer caught it mid-air and threw it back at him.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Quote by Gsaws

There was also a good one of a lamb of god concert I think where somebody threw a bottle and the singer caught it mid-air and threw it back at him.

First link of OP.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

At Warped Tour a guitarist got bottled in the nuts, I missed it though i just heard him yelling at the guy who threw it haha
Quote by SteveHouse
First link of OP.

So it is. Thank you for pointing that out, I didn't know as it had no apparent description and I was not too intent on actually viewing any videos, rather just quickly adding my input.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Quote by TGFMusic

It's when someone from the crowd throws a bottle at the band
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
I didn't think you could fit an entire band in a bottle.

Can you buy bottled bands in grocery stores?
Quote by sargasm
I didn't think you could fit an entire band in a bottle.

Can you buy bottled bands in grocery stores?

hardee har har
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Quote by Gsaws
So it is. Thank you for pointing that out, I didn't know as it had no apparent description and I was not too intent on actually viewing any videos, rather just quickly adding my input.

I had my Rick Astley shield up and running as it loaded...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by InvaderTSN
I hate bottlers. Bunch of douchebags.

They are douches. But I think alot of bands are equally douches because alot of them quit playing a set and walk out if someone bottles them. I mean cmon. ruining thousands of your fans' nights because someone decided to be a drunk ass?

man up and play for your fans. Throw the bottle back.
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Bottling is pathetic.

That Panic at the Disco singer getting bottled isn't funny at all, he could of been injured badly. Props to him for carrying on though.

It's dangerous and immature, quite frankly. How would you like it if you started getting bottled in the middle of a song? Not very much, I can guarantee.

I'll admit the bands that leave after getting hit once are pretty stupid, but they shouldn't of been bottled in the first place.
Bottling 50 Cent and Nickleback actually looked kinda fun..
Not that I'm encouraging it or anything...
i laughed at the lamb of god one. also marilyn mansons bassist, rob, go bottled and it hit him in the face. he was f*cked off at this, and thusly f*cked up some stage equipment, and hat the guy taken out (and beaten).
There was a Signature here.

It's gone now.