When you think of a foreign country such as Canada or Mexico, stereotypes typically happen, it is the nature of life. Stereotypes are mainly judging people on their color and appearance rather than their personality, but if you think about it, without judging society would indefinitely be a different society, so it is the nature of people, for example America. Many countries view America as an enemy, based on our standings and beliefs. Don’t think it’s a solely hate relationship, ever since World War II America has had some strong real allies, not the one’s in it for the money because there economy is swirling the drain, I’m talking about the ones who will support a war with their troops. With the recent Iraq war only two countries have truly backed us, England and Australia, and yet we are still viewed in negative ways by the populace of these lands. With our fast food, poor economy, and less than perfect leadership in the past 8 years, we are truly the devil to some. Others might go as far to have us burned to the ground with our instant gratification and corporate holidays that feed money into the higher ups. Ever since the signing of our Declaration of Independence on the hot summer day in Pennsylvania known as our Independence Day, we have always strived to be better, taking the mistakes of our formers and learning from them, improving their methods, plastering our way as one of the great superpowers of the world. This attitude still very well exists. In every one of us, and to do this, we need to make the most out of our lives if we are to succeed with them, thus creating a need for instant gratification, a want for things now, not soon, never later, and this mindset is probably stuck in Americans heads further than their mothers maiden name. The detraction from this need is, well obviously, envy of all who can’t have what the better do. This even exists within our country, while some people might go on to bigger and better until their burial costs more than what an accountant makes in 3 years, some people will give up, knowing they won’t make it, their mindset is still the same as any others, it just isn’t ringing any bells, these are the type of people who go to work to get paid, and get hammered off a 6 pack every Saturday and Sunday while watching the game on a television. My point is, the mindset is there, and yet some people just listen to it. Frankly Americans don’t really know too much about what our English counterparts think about us across the pond, we’re mainly so obsessed about making the strive towards the success we all envy above us. It makes us want to reach the very best we can be, and the position we’re helps us to succeed with that, nothing to really push as back, nothing to keep us from growing.

Is any of this true, I just wrote it for the grade, and most of that is not my actual thoughts.
Last edited by Comrade Curry at Feb 5, 2009,

Paragraphs are nice. I like them.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Feb 5, 2009,
You need to revise the grammar in it.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

My essay on your essay:

tl;dr
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
you should write a book
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Is that all of it? I can't see how you can really say anything really worth while in only a couple hundred words.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
essays typically need a thesis statement, paragraphs, etc...
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
you fail. you used a pronoun, left out punctuation, any type of structure, used contractions, etc. please do not turn that in.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
thumbs down, England and Australia arn't the only ones helping you, Germany's in Afganistan, and yes the whole world hates you...
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

After reading this it appears you have no idea how to write an essay. You will get a bad grade for how poorly written it is.
12 fret fury
Quote by Comrade Curry
This isn't for English so my teacher couldn't give any less of a ****.

Yeah well, the teacher isn't going to want to read a wall of text and have to actually think about what you're saying because bad grammar makes even the best of ideas really hard to comprehend.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

How old are you? No professor would ever accept that regardless of the class. Even a high school teacher wouldn't lose sleep over failing that.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Yeah well, the teacher isn't going to want to read a wall of text and have to actually think about what you're saying because bad grammar makes even the best of ideas really hard to comprehend.

Dude where is my improper grammar? Print out the essay and highlight it.
This is your Social Studies teacher Billy. You fail Billy.
1990 Gibson LP Studio
2007 American Deluxe Stratocaster
2006 Taylor 510-ce
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Quote by Comrade Curry

Double Edit: No. This is too hard. I'm not gonna waste my time on this. Sorry. But you should have paid attention in 9th grade when they taught you how to write an essay.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Last edited by Weeping_Demon7 at Feb 5, 2009,
bad mistake posting it on the internet it could be used as palgerism now, there is a program my english teacher uses and it shows your paper and papers similar to it on the internet, if your teacher uses it then this will show up...
Quote by Comrade Curry

read my post. i pointed out a some general flaws.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by therealtater
bad mistake posting it on the internet it could be used as palgerism now, there is a program my english teacher uses and it shows your paper and papers similar to it on the internet, if your teacher uses it then this will show up...

I'll just delete my OP to ensure that the evidence is concealed.
Quote by Comrade Curry

So it doesn't matter that you said "there" instead of "their" and such things?

Just trying to help.

EDIT: ^^ Someone should quote it for 'teh lulz', and so you get extra bonus points for plagiarism!
Last edited by voteforpedro36 at Feb 5, 2009,
It's just terribly written: a lot of awkward sentences, confusing punctuation, loads of generalities and nothing in the way of interesting detail. Honestly, I got through the first 6 or so sentences and couldnt' stand reading any more. I don't care what class it is for, it's not passing work.

I try not to be completely negative, but come on.
Quote by Comrade Curry

My english teacher is actually the one who cares least about structure, all my social teachers are the ones that are most anal about creating 'a proper academic paper'. High school isn't there for you to learn things, it's there so that you can develop good studying and writing skills (among other things) and one of the most notable of these is how to write a well structured, convincing paper.

Why do you think you're writing these papers? Your teacher doesn't care about your opinions, they aren't there to be inspired by you.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
That paper blew man.

Other than the grammar, wording that made you sound like a hick, and use of coloquialisms in a paper, it was innacurate.

Try again?
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
to be honest I couldn't read it. Try and cut up some of those run-ons, and a paragraph never hurt anybody.

My mind is going. I can feel it.