so i can read music on tuba so im very familiar with prolly 3/4 of the way of the bass staff-a-ma-jiggy or whatever prolly up to D, and i want to be able to read bass music i was wondering any excercises or any what ever rly i can do do learn to read as quikly as possible
yea thx that helps but how about taking that applying it to the fretboard is there any better method than just mindless memorization
I suggest starting out with Modern Method 1 by William Leavitt, then working your way up to volume 2 & 3. IMO it's the best out there for sight-reading, and you'll also pick up a wealth of chord and scale knowledge along the way.
yeah.. your best bet is to get a book and just practice!!
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
Quote by Cubertt
so i can read music on tuba so im very familiar with prolly 3/4 of the way of the bass staff-a-ma-jiggy or whatever prolly up to D, and i want to be able to read bass music i was wondering any excercises or any what ever rly i can do do learn to read as quikly as possible

Site has a bass and guitar trainer as well I believe.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712