Ok guys i have a Jackson RR3 with EMG 81/85 pickups, a Floyd Rose Tremelo, as well as a gain booster switch and it's painted some weird ass green that i'm not too particuarly found of, and i plan on repainting the guitar black with like...A pentagram on it or something . i bought this guitar from a friend a few months ago. And the guitar worked fine until a few days ago, When a most unfortunate accident occured.

The guitar worked just fine until the Switch for the gain booster broke off for some unknow reason. I've tried everything, i even replaced The batteries in the pickups and that didn't change anything either. So the only thing that i can think of is the Switch for the gain booster getting broke off ****ed up the wiring.

So please, any suggestions or advice on how to fix this problem would be greatly apprecciated, Thank you
I guess that would work...would i just wire everything back the way it was originally to be after i remove the gain booster unit?
Check out the EMGinc website for wiring diagrams if you'd like something to follow while you work. Link is on the first page of the Ultimate Wiring Diagrams thread. Or Google