Wait for the new Peavey 6505+ 112 combo. 550$ USD new. Or, a B-52 AT-112. Or a VK 112 with a speaker change/retube/boost pedal.
yeah wait for the 6505+ combo
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
420 all day long

or yeah, the 6505. You could also go with a Rondo guitar
6505+ combo
Krank rev Jr. used
B52 AT112
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
well, if you live in the United States (R.I.P.) you may want to buy a whole bunch of guns and ammunition
Quote by sethp
well, if you live in the United States (R.I.P.) you may want to buy a whole bunch of guns and ammunition

I sort of know what your saying, and agree, but please answer the question, and not spam.

Reported
Quote by bulletrocks522
I sort of know what your saying, and agree, but please answer the question, and not spam.

Reported

easy killer

on topic, I think you should get the 6505 combo as soon as it comes out, and post a review/pics/clips here asap
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
When is the peavey combo coming out????? and will it be sold in canada ?
Im currently looking to buy a new tube combo and Ive almost decided on the traynor YCS50....but this amp looks cool too, is it better tho??
Quote by Antimage27
When is the peavey combo coming out????? and will it be sold in canada ?
Im currently looking to buy a new tube combo and Ive almost decided on the traynor YCS50....but this amp looks cool too, is it better tho??

Q2
late may early august
600ish usd retail price, probably be lower when it hit the stores and the internet
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by sethp

Save for a couple months until the 6505 combo hits stores, and buy the ammunition with whatever is left.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
get 4 squier bullets and a boss ds-1
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
Q2
late may early august
600ish usd retail price, probably be lower when it hit the stores and the internet

Oh cool thats cheaper than the traynor..but is it better ? should I wait ?
Traynor's are amazing amps, my brother has one...

6505s are very nice, definately on my list of dream amps, all depends on the sound you want.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by STABxYOU
Traynor's are amazing amps, my brother has one...

6505s are very nice, definately on my list of dream amps, all depends on the sound you want.

thats good to hear cuz I really want a big step up from my Marshall MG (which sounds..ok)