Page 1 of 3
Post pictures of people you wish you were as cool as.

Go!

"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
^ wow... quite an aspiration, to be as cool as that guy.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
*picture of everyone ever*

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by TheAmericanRuse

Holy ****... Never realised that Iggy actually ROCKS... He looks pretty cool here
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Someone plunged a dagger deep into God's chest and
When he groaned it laid our entire civilization to rest
When he pulled out the dagger and marveled at the pain he could create
We stuck another in his back to seal creation's fate
Quote by G-loony
Holy ****... Never realised that Iggy actually ROCKS... He looks pretty cool here

Iggy is the ****ing king. He always has and always will ROCK.
When he beat his drug habit he hit the gym. I've read his biography, "Open Up and Bleed" a few times. I strongly recommend it to anyone who is an Iggy fan.
Quote by Gargantuan

Nobody else need post, we have a winner. The White Death was a maniac. I wondered what it feels like to have 705 confirmed kills? Bloody pyscho

Sanity is not statistical
Quote by G-loony
Holy ****... Never realised that Iggy actually looks like a ROCK... He looks pretty cool here

Fixed.

+1 to the guy who posted The White Death.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Low_End_Rocker
Nobody else need post, we have a winner. The White Death was a maniac. I wondered what it feels like to have 705 confirmed kills? Bloody pyscho

Well, He would be most manly too if he'd did all those things nude, I mean clothes are so overrated...
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Paul Banks, man.

Serge Pizzorno.

Tom Meighan

Lee Evans, in a non-goofy pose. If you know the record breaking crowds he has had, you'd appreciate his coolness.
Last edited by I Poke Badgers at Feb 5, 2009,
Quote by G-loony
Well, He would be most manly too if he'd did all those things nude, I mean clothes are so overrated...

He would have froze to death but that would have been cool too

MC name = Bearrorism

Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by TheAmericanRuse

Is it me or does Iggy look like an older Kiedis?

And this is who I wanna be as cool as.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Last edited by tayroar at Feb 6, 2009,
Quote by tayroar
Is it me or does Iggy look like an older Kiedis?

I have always thought that. The first time I saw Iggy I Wikipedia'd to find out if that was Anthony's father. I'm serious.
Page 1 of 3