What would you do if Barack Obama decided to sign a document that legalized Marijuana?

I think it would be better. Watch this video before you post and tell me what you guys think.

http://changetheclimate.org/tv/imagine.html

I would prefer if people would not post things such as "Drugs are Stupid", "Only Retards use drugs". Thank you.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
I'll be the first ass and get it out of the way...drugs are dumb and only retards smoke pot...

btw...pretty sure there is another pothead thread on here...

Edit:

Quote by freedoms_stain
It'd have to get through congress 1st, and that ain't gonna happen, even with a Democrat majority.

This.
I agree with a friend; companies would add more chemicals, then sell ****ty swag, and it would be ruined. Besides, it being illegal just makes it more fun..
Quote by freedoms_stain
It'd have to get through congress 1st, and that ain't gonna happen, even with a Democrat majority.

If it did, What would you do. Don't think through all the things it would have to do.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
You should bring it to the drug thread. People would love to discuss it there with you.

Oh,,, and go Wings!
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
i would go and live in the united states, and i would roll up a doobie at the immigration department while im getting my papers checked, and then smoke it with the guard. I smoke it a lot but its not legal in canada yet.....too bad.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
I agree it would solve a lot of problems and not waste much money on "The war on drugs", however, even with a Democrat majority chances are still extremely slim. I don't even smoke and I'd like to see it passed - just to get rid of the 16 year old kids who think they're the coolest people ever because they smoked a joint once.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Obama's already made a formal statement (during his campaign) that said that he will do nothing to overturn existing legislation.

/thread

Also, drug thread
I live in Amsterdam and their making rules every year, And you can definitely see there's a gradual change.

Like with every year the more rules they apply, The more people are trying to get it legaly.
So no, Drugs shouldn't be illegal, Then everyone has their OWN choice and their own responsibility's.

Also it's proven that Alcohol is much much worse then weed and/or hasj.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
realistically, it'll be vastly decriminalized in the coming years. if you haven't noticed about a dozen states have legalized medical marijuana despite the federal laws against it. weed is quickly and REASONABLY becoming more and more acceptable.

you guys should do some research on the history of marijuana legislation. it's ridiculous. and the weirdest part is that it's these right wing conservative types who are supposed to support a limited government that want to come down hard on the shit. it's completely backwards.
Last edited by Arthur Curry at Feb 5, 2009,
i say they legalize it and tax it like they tax cigs it would probbably cost less when it becomes legalized and it would be grown in larger quantities and be much purer, not that i want the govt to tax my weed but it just makes no sence spending all this money on law enforcement
the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Quote by GibsonRocker14
you can use guitar strings to skin carrots....

wait.... wuttt???
yeah, I smoked a lot of weed on a daily basis for many years (not anymore)... but even then I don't know if I was really hooked on the whole legalization thing. Just can't see it doing any good. Anyways, I doubt this will happen, at least not in the near future.. and even if/when it does there will be so many restrictions on it, it won't be worth it. Don't think if its ever legalized that you will be able to buy it off your same old drug dealers, or grow your own. (maybe with the proper licensing and all that BS, but yeah..) You will most likely still be breaking the law unless you want to buy the garbage stuff from the government.
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
Quote by Hot_Money420
I'll be the first ass and get it out of the way...drugs are dumb and only retards smoke pot...

btw...pretty sure there is another pothead thread on here...

Edit:

This.

You don't drink either right? Because that you make you a ****ing uneducated hypocrite. Oh, you DO drink. Sorry.
Quote by MetalManiac_86
yeah, I smoked a lot of weed on a daily basis for many years (not anymore)... but even then I don't know if I was really hooked on the whole legalization thing. Just can't see it doing any good. Anyways, I doubt this will happen, at least not in the near future.. and even if/when it does there will be so many restrictions on it, it won't be worth it. Don't think if its ever legalized that you will be able to buy it off your same old drug dealers, or grow your own. (maybe with the proper licensing and all that BS, but yeah..) You will most likely still be breaking the law unless you want to buy the garbage stuff from the government.

You mean except for the whole we should have the right to do whatever we want to ourselves as long as it isn't harming others, part of the legalization right?

Or do you like the government controlling what drugs we can take? (alcohol, nicotine etc)
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
probably should be legalized, or at the very least decriminalized...
but I really don't care.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Well, I dont think thats something that Obama can do.

I think that rule is left up to the states and smaller government powers like city councils and stuff.
I'd do nothing.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Never gonna happen.

If it hypothetically did, I would hypothetically throw a campus-wide party. /non-smoker

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

If it became legal I'd smoke it on a daily basis. Wait, scratch that, I already do. then I'd smoke it legally on a daily basis, have a few plants going, and I'd put stock into Swisher Sweets and zig zags.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
i would like to see it legalized as a medicine.
i wouldn't mind it being made entirely legal, except it would be harder to get if you were under age, and i don't really want a government stamp on my weed.
It would no longer be the 'cool thing to do what Marijuana usage by the band wagoneers would plummet.
I would have a reason to start smoking it
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
i think they should legalize it and only let the government sell it for a time,then the US Gov. could use that money to stimulated the economy,and i think if they don't legalize you should be able to have a 8th(witch is more than enough if your not a pot smoker or those whom don't know Mary metrics,) in your possession without out fines or arrests.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Last edited by jwax at Feb 6, 2009,