Yesterday I was sitting in the school cafeteria in the morning (that's where we wait to get dismissed). A really annoying kid left his stuff near our table so my friend draws a 8===> on it. At first I thought it was hilarious, but then I felt bad for like 5 mins. After seeing that he hadn't noticed (he had been carrying it for like 45 mins) I thought it was funny again. My friend noticed it while the kid was putting it in his locker, and laughed his ass off after I told him my friend drew it.
My friend then asked, "Did you draw all that on your backpack?"
To which he replied, "Yeah," (He drew a football on it before.)
So, the next day came and he STILL hadn't noticed. At the end of the day I said, "Dude did you draw all that?"
He flipped his bag and my friends and some other people saw it. I just yelled, "DUDE!" and ran away with my friends.
I got on my bus and told my friends what happened (the ones who were there when my friend drew the dick), and they thought it was hilarious.
I just have one question, do you guys think I'm a dick?

tl;dr: My friend drew a penis on an annoying kid's backpack.
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
When I was a freshman, there was an epidemic of drawing penises on bags. If you left a bag without your own supervision, chances were that it would have a penis on it when you saw it again.
Quote by chromeguitars
Yesterday I was sitting in the school cafeteria in the morning (that's where we wait to get dismissed). A really annoying kid left his stuff near our table so my friend draws a 8===> on it. At first I thought it was hilarious, but then I felt bad for like 5 mins. After seeing that he hadn't noticed (he had been carrying it for like 45 mins) I thought it was funny again. My friend noticed it while the kid was putting it in his locker, and laughed his ass off after I told him my friend drew it.
My friend then asked, "Did you draw all that on your backpack?"
To which he replied, "Yeah," (He drew a football on it before.)
So, the next day came and he STILL hadn't noticed. At the end of the day I said, "Dude did you draw all that?"
He flipped his bag and my friends and some other people saw it. I just yelled, "DUDE!" and ran away with my friends.
I got on my bus and told my friends what happened (the ones who were there when my friend drew the dick), and they thought it was hilarious.
I just have one question, do you guys think I'm a dick?

tl;dr: My friend drew a penis on an annoying kid's backpack.

Stops making sense there.... not that it ever did make sense.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
didnt really follow, but theres no harm in drawing male genitalia on other people's stuff.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by pHaKe

Exactly
ERADICATE THIS DISEASE

Because it's killing me.
People do that at my school all the time...it's like a strange obsession.
Newbie of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
maybe between good friends, it would be funny. but if i was that kid, Id probably be ready to fight.
Quote by pHaKe

Lol sorry I'm not a very good storyteller. Clearly.
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
why no...i havent...would i like to?....of course...theres always a few kids who need it
Penises ? Pff drawing a penis is for pussy's... Now, Drawing Goatse THEN you can call yourself a dickhead.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Ah. I guess you've never experienced "nuggeting". When the kid is gone for a few minutes, steal his backpack, take the books out, turn it inside out, put the books inside, zip it up, and draw a huge schwang on it, then zip-tie the zippers together. Classic.

Any other people ever seen this? I actually think it may have originated around here, not really sure though. It's been going on for a few years.

Edit: A zip-tie is one of these.

Last edited by CrossBack7 at Feb 5, 2009,
I drew a fat twanger on some kids binder in 8th grade. This thing took up the whole front cover of it. He didn't notice until the principal did. It got many a lols
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by CrossBack7
Ah. I guess you've never experienced "nuggeting". When the kid is gone for a few minutes, steal his backpack, take the books out, turn it inside out, put the books inside, zip it up, and draw a huge schwang on it, then zip-tie the zippers together. Classic.

Any other people ever seen this? I actually think it may have originated around here, not really sure though. It's been going on for a few years.

man i havent seen one of those in ages (the backpack bein inside out)
Quote by CrossBack7

Around here we call it "turtling".
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92
Around here we call it "turtling".

Ah, I see. Where do you live?

Edit: Nevermind, doh. Kid who introduced it to our school transferred from California. Not sure where it started around here either, it might have been my school.
Last edited by CrossBack7 at Feb 5, 2009,
Quote by Le_Bunny
One kid at my school drew a dick on a girl's folder and got suspended for sexual harassment. So no, nothing to be ashamed of. It's the world that thinks dicks are offensive that's the problem.

LOL EPIC
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by RPBiohazard

Careful, guys, she might be a pitophile

you misspelled pedophile

Quote by Garou1911
^