Poll: Do you get a boner when you have to pee bad?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you get a boner when you have to pee bad?
No
31 55%
Yes
25 45%
Voters: 56.
Okay, I was walking with my friend and my girlfriend and my friend comes up and says "I have to pee so bad, I have a boner." My girlfriend was like "Does that really happen." I say "Haha, no. That's silly." But then my friend comtinues to say that he's serious and he really gets a boner when he has to pee badly. My girlfriend then suggests that it would be a good idea to poll guys on the subject. So here I am asking the pit.

Do you get a boner when you have to pee really bad?
Unless I'm mistaken, that's one thing that causes morning wood.
I like Fall Out Boy.
That is all.
my morning wood doesn't go away until i piss. but thats about it
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
lol!
if i really have to pee i sometimes get a boner never really paid attention to it..
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Comrade Curry
How 'bout 'dem TUGBOATS?!

/Hijacking thread fail...

And no i never had that, Maybe once or so but i couldn't remember that then.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Well... Maybe what happens is when he needs to pee he gets all fidgity and touches himself to try and hold in the urine, thus, giving him an erection?
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
I don't. But oddly enough, sometimes I get one when I'm tired in class and I can't keep my eyes open.

****ing weird.
Quote by G-loony
/Hijacking thread fail...

And no i never had that, Maybe once or so but i couldn't remember that then.

Never works when I'm around/starter of it

No the two are never really related to me, but it is harder to pee when I have a boner.
For me it does. During school when I have to go real bad it happens. :-(
Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Line 6 Spider III 75
Old SG Mock
i get a boner when my stomach hurts, it compensates for the pain and my stomach pains ease a little.
Usually a boner stops me from having to pee. However the boner itself must be caused by a third party, for it doesn't come solely from the need to urinate.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Comrade Curry
Never works when I'm around/starter of it

No the two are never really related to me, but it is harder to pee when I have a boner.

Yeah... It's hard to hi-jack.
You need to do it on a thread noone cares about !
Aparently people like to talk about boners.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.