I hope this isnt against the rules are anything, but seeing as I havent seen anybody mention this, samash has a deal going on where if you buy a Hartke HyDrive 4x10 cab for $600 you can get a Hartke HA3500 head for $45 (shipping you have to pay)

Heres the link to the page

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_HX410%20HyDrive%204x10%20Bass%20Speaker%20Cabinet_-1_10052_10002_-49959018_cmCategorySA668067
That's incredible.
I wish I was over there to take advantage of that offer!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
In the top right hand corner where it says rebate offer you can scroll over that and it tells you. It says it on the sam ash home page to.
I say this does not count as advertising.

And I say that is a pretty sexy deal.
Les Claypool
Geddy Lee
Robert DeLeo
Flea

Weileder

...Coincidence? I think not.
Oh man...if I had a job right now, I'd be all over that. I don't know why, since I have a half stack already, but I would.
Nope, no sig here.
I ordered my Hydrive 4x10 1 day to early...
If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to do your shit, then YOU DESERVE IT.
-- Frank Zappa, The Real Frank Zappa Book
you might be able to send it back adn then reorder it...?
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
This ain't against the rules! You're hipping us to a great deal. And great it is!

I think Hartke's aggressively trying to take Ampeg out. I don't blame it. Except for the SVT6PRO.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I really need a cab anyway, but was dead set on going used.... Don't need a new head but the GAS is killing me. My local shop happens to carry a lot of Hartke gear, I'll head down tuesday to see if they have the cab. Anyone here actually have experience with the cab? I'm skeptical of the "hybrid" design (I'm not an aluminum guy) and the price tag. Anything is a step up from my current cabs, but I'm curious how well regarded Hartke's speakers are in general, seems low-range intermediate to me based entirely on price.

TS I want to thank and curse you for the link, I had been so good about not spending money on excess gear.
dammit! why'd I buy my HA2500 so early? Oh well, one day I'll get my break...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite