dose having double jointed fingers affect your ability to play guitar? just wondering cause i got three.
whats double jointed fingers? (sorry i dont know)
Originally Posted by CaptainJack666
i can see why he likes elevators, theyre a truly uplifting experience

Join The NSW FTW Group
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.
Quote by shanethestoner
i personally think it helps. you can reach longer and you have more control

I think double jointed means you can bend them backwards rather than crazy frankenstein fingers
um pics cant show it all but ill post one that might be good i t will take a little bit
I think so, my first finger is double jointed, and it, along with my pinky is the weakest finger.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
ya i can make them spring back and arch backwords, a pic aint gonna work it would have to be a video to show u
A bassist buddy of mine had a ring finger that was double jointed. He said it would hurt after awhile. If you sat there and watched him play, youd see his finger occasionally bend backwards as it pressed the string and the note would usually die out really quick haha.
My left hand thumb is double jointed, if I hold the neck classical style, with my thumb on the back, centred, it locks and hurts like a bitch after about 5 minutes.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
I have double jointed arms, which means you can handcuff me behind my backs and I can pull my hands over my head to escape. If that hasn't been a problem, I don't see how this could.
My Gear:
Ibanez ART300 electric
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt combo amp
Yamaha FG-130 acoustic

There is no God.
It wouldn't be a problem as you don't actually use your entire arm for fretting
Just the fingers, homeboy

I'm srry, I had to.
Quote by cohen5250
I have double jointed arms, which means you can handcuff me behind my backs and I can pull my hands over my head to escape. If that hasn't been a problem, I don't see how this could.

That's not your arms dumbass rofl it's your socket where the arm connects to the shoulder being "loose" so you can dislocate it a bit. Good for parties I can cross my eyes outwards!
did you post the exact same thread twice? cuz i can't see my previous post anywhere

EDIT: you did
sorry bud, no offense
*reported*
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Feb 6, 2009,