do certain string brands make slides easier i have a classic guitar and im having trouble with slides i dont remember what strings i put on, if it matters, and i want to improve my slides.practicing is slowly working but is their a faster way?
Some coated strings feel more slippery, so I guess that could make slides easier.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Quote by jpo1992
do certain string brands make slides easier i have a classic guitar and im having trouble with slides i dont remember what strings i put on, if it matters, and i want to improve my slides.practicing is slowly working but is their a faster way?

If you've got a classical style guitar, then you've already got(or should have) nylon strings on it, which are quite easy to perform slides on. You do have it strung up with nylons right?
I didnt think slides worked all that well with nylon strings, but rigging your classical up with steel strings would be detrimental i guess.
So yeah, fastfret is probobly the way forward.
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
It's an acoustic, slow it down, get some lemonade, go to the beach, play "i'm yours" by jason mraz, get women...