Page 1 of 4
Today at school some chick said I was a slut except she shouldn't be talking because she was pregnant.

So what other dumb people do you see in school
Apparently linnux goes to my school. He is a dipshit.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
There's a guy who said i died my hair to catch eyes... it was black with a hot pink streak in it its not like i did it to blend in. he later said his band would tool mine in battle of the bands... they didn't pass the first round, we also opened for his band once and he downplayed us at school all week we had to play an extra hour cause he was passed out drunk. he also threatened some 10th grader so the 10th grader punched him and he cried
Keep On Keepen' On
this girl got pissed at me to the point of refusing to talk to me because i couldnt find the pencil i borrowed for half a period. wtf.
The high school 'social atmosphere,' is basically bull****.
People tryin to be the toughest, best dressed, best cars, the 'unique individuals,' faggots, junkies, bro's, etc.

Every ****in body has a label. It's like we are all jar's with labels. Waitin to get picked by the person who likes the 'taste.'

For your story, some dumb bitch called you a slut. so what. tough ****. life goes on.

**** you, **** her. and **** this bull**** thread.
Highschool is full of stupidity, its like second nature.
Existence well what does it matter.
Quote by Veritas_Saint
People tryin to be the toughest, best dressed, best cars, the 'unique individuals,' faggots, junkies, bro's, etc.

Every ****in body has a label. It's like we are all jar's with labels. Waitin to get picked by the person who likes the 'taste.'

For your story, some dumb bitch called you a slut. so what. tough ****. life goes on.

My school also had this guy ^ not this exact guy but talked like this. Such a tool
Keep On Keepen' On
Quote by JessyB96
My school also had this guy ^ not this exact guy but talked like this. Such a tool

Talked like what? Intelligence? I'm sorry for not being a ****in dumbass, such as yourself.

Im just tellin you the truth.
Quote by Veritas_Saint

Then why did you enter the thread and comment?
well, like 30,000 people go to my school, so i imagine there must be a few duds in that bunch.
Quote by Veritas_Saint
Talked like what? Intelligence? I'm sorry for not being a ****in dumbass, such as yourself.

talking in the manner most suited to a whiny bitch. no one likes you, we get it. get over it.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Last edited by Zugunruhe at Feb 6, 2009,
the motovation for this thread has got to be the stupidest ive seen for a long time.
Call me Jack
Quote by Veritas_Saint

If how you talked is what equals "intelligence," then I believe I am the second-coming of Jesus Christ...
Quote by Veritas_Saint

Wow, I kinda envision Bruce Banner sitting there all normal at first and slowly turning greener and bigger as the post went on.

Anyway, today I had some kid ask if I am autistic because at lunch I sit alone and read. Also, there is a kid I've known since 7th grade and I changed schools and he wound up going to the same one. He is just an attention ***** and will brag about smoking pot in class and things like that. Basically he just tries to shock people, I have no problem with pot, I just hate when people try to use it to look cool.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by JessyB96

You're a tool for using the word tool as an insult. That word is ****ing stupid. Not trying to offend you but you very much sound like at elitist to me. Everyone is who their going to be, it's a fact of life whether or not you're a prep or a jock a geek or a nobody, whatever it's all nonsense.

The point is, don't get upset over nothing. People ****ing suck. Especially people in High School. The whole social cast system is a by product of the main stream media that like or not we're all a part of so in the end we're all tools of some form or another.
Quote by Pageles
Then why did you enter the thread and comment?

Some people have opinions they want to express on certain issues.

Just saying...
Check out my band Disturbed
Some girl in my class yelled out to everyone that she had her period so she didn't have to sit down lol.
I agree. I am a senior in high school and I could not give a flying **** about anything to do with that school. It's gotten to the point that I refuse to walk at my graduation, and guess what? My parents don't even care. "Do what you want, just get out of high school" is what they told me. You know why? because people who care about the **** that goes on in high school should be hunted down by rabid lions with a taste for human flesh.
Quote by silversoulcage
You're a tool for using the word tool as an insult. That word is ****ing stupid. Not trying to offend you but you very much sound like at elitist to me. Everyone is who their going to be, it's a fact of life whether or not you're a prep or a jock a geek or a nobody, whatever it's all nonsense.

The point is, don't get upset over nothing. People ****ing suck. Especially people in High School. The whole social cast system is a by product of the main stream media that like or not we're all a part of so in the end we're all tools of some form or another.

The irony is blaring at me.

Your like that guy who is so anti label and anti conformist and he thinks hes awesome because of it its not intelligence in any way shape or form its anger cause u resented the cool kids for being the way they want to be you sir are the conformist to every person who fights tooth and nail to be anti conformist by cause u are a hypocrit ppl trying to be the toughest blah blah ur trying to be the i dont give a **** kinda guy blah blah ****ing blah. People like u made me laugh try to enjoy life for gods sake.
Keep On Keepen' On
There are no stupid people at my school, probably because I incinerated them
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by silversoulcage
High School in nonsense. I just graduated two years ago so I still have it fresh in my mind.

you graduated???
Quote by JessyB96
Your like that guy who is so anti label and anti conformist and he thinks hes awesome because of it its not intelligence in any way shape or form its anger cause u resented the cool kids for being the way they want to be you sir are the conformist to every person who fights tooth and nail to be anti conformist by cause u are a hypocrit ppl trying to be the toughest blah blah ur trying to be the i dont give a **** kinda guy blah blah ****ing blah. People like u made me laugh try to enjoy life for gods sake.

You could sum up everything you just called him in one world.

Elitist.

People strive to be what they strive to be. We all strive to be great guitar players or bass or whatever our instrument of choice is (assuming we all want to be good) so that means we belong to something, like it or not. But I'm sure at the same time we all strive to NOT be something at the same time, I don't want to be a screw up but I'm not an elitist. It's all relative to where and who you are in life.
Quote by gir vs wild
you graduated???

hahahaha, Good one man. Didn't even realize I did that.

Lorotabs (spell check?) **** up my English lol.
Quote by silversoulcage
You could sum up everything you just called him in one world.

Elitist.

People strive to be what they strive to be. We all strive to be great guitar players or bass or whatever our instrument of choice is (assuming we all want to be good) so that means we belong to something, like it or not. But I'm sure at the same time we all strive to NOT be something at the same time, I don't want to be a screw up but I'm not an elitist. It's all relative to where and who you are in life.

Well, we are all elitists in some form or another, it is like the concept that everyone sees themselves as the hero. You think your better than elitists from what I've seen you post here. Not bad or anything but in a way that is elitism. We all find ourselves better than someone. Most of us also do what we say we hate, it is just a fact of life.
Quote by silversoulcage

your right tools are useful my mistake. And i don't take offense but i do sound like an elitist and furiously proud of it.
Keep On Keepen' On
Quote by silversoulcage

do you actually think any of this is insightful or original? its just the same recycled adolescent crap.

sure, you had no friends in high school. get over it. if youre actually 20, you should have grown up by now. i didnt like high school either, and two years later im in college and barely ever think about it. you must have very little going in your life if youre still holding grudges from high school. get over it.
Quote by tayroar
Well, we are all elitists in some form or another, it is like the concept that everyone sees themselves as the hero. You think your better than elitists from what I've seen you post here. Not bad or anything but in a way that is elitism. We all find ourselves better than someone. Most of us also do what we say we hate, it is just a fact of life.

Exactly.

This guy just made my point for me.

We're all something, we all belong to something or someone. Some group, event, style, fashion, trend, fad. Whatever, it's all the same.
Quote by Veritas_Saint

Don't think you're getting away that easily. There's a label for you too: whiny angsty 15 year old teen.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by goest
If how you talked is what equals "intelligence," then I believe I am the second-coming of Jesus Christ...

Just because a cosmic zombie jew eats brains, it doesn't mean that it is intelligent. Jesus was not and never will be real, unless you count the hundreds upon thousands of people that share his name. To clarify, Jesus Christ is not real.

But that does actually remind me of something that relates to this thread. I am an atheist, which should be obvious from my previous statement. Well a girl in my 11th grade US history class decided that she was going to convert the teacher and myself by threatening us with the "impending apocalypse." The only problem with this is that she, being the devout Christian she is, does not know what the bible claims will happen when the apocalypse comes.

Long story short, she believes that Jesus will ride across the burning plains that was once earth, killing the nonbelievers and sinners with a sword of fire. I must have missed that part.
Quote by Zugunruhe
do you actually think any of this is insightful or original? its just the same recycled adolescent crap.

sure, you had no friends in high school. get over it. if youre actually 20, you should have grown up by now. i didnt like high school either, and two years later im in college and barely ever think about it. you must have very little going in your life if youre still holding grudges from high school. get over it.

I never said I was holding grudges from high school. Are you serious man? haha. You need think before you speak or just stop talking. I was just trying to make the point that everyone experiences the same nonsense in high school, so whats the point in complaining about, which I never did.

So why don't you grow up a little bit eh?

*edit*

I had a great deal of friends in high school. I was the pot smoking guitar playing hell raiser that nobody had a problem with.

You on the other hand sound like the kid that nobody liked because he always had something to bitch about and was very unintelligent about it and never really got a clear concise point across.
Last edited by silversoulcage at Feb 6, 2009,
I actually loved highschool been outta it for a year and i miss highshool i had so much fun granted there were stupid people but **** the real worlds not near as fun as the near to no real responsibilities highschool had and i'm barely in the real world lol
Keep On Keepen' On
Quote by draco thatus
Just because a cosmic zombie jew eats brains, it doesn't mean that it is intelligent. Jesus was not and never will be real, unless you count the hundreds upon thousands of people that share his name. To clarify, Jesus Christ is not real.

But that does actually remind me of something that relates to this thread. I am an atheist, which should be obvious from my previous statement. Well a girl in my 11th grade US history class decided that she was going to convert the teacher and myself by threatening us with the "impending apocalypse." The only problem with this is that she, being the devout Christian she is, does not know what the bible claims will happen when the apocalypse comes.

Long story short, she believes that Jesus will ride across the burning plains that was once earth, killing the nonbelievers and sinners with a sword of fire. I must have missed that part.

Ah, since we are labeling every, you would be the kid that thinks he is an intellectual and pushes his opinion on everyone and most people don't actually care. You get your kicks from making fun of creationists for being so far below you in intelligence. You can't prove anything either, grow the **** up and live and let be.
Quote by Veritas_Saint

How does one talk like "intelligence?" I didn't know intelligence was a concrete object, let alone one that can speak.

It's high school, everyone is stupid to somebody else. Don't worry though, it will end soon enough.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.

honestly ill believe that jesus is almost certainly real maybe not as extreme as the bible says but there was probably a guy
Keep On Keepen' On
Quote by tayroar
Ah, since we are labeling every, you would be the kid that thinks he is an intellectual and pushes his opinion on everyone and most people don't actually care. You get your kicks from making fun of creationists for being so far below you in intelligence. You can't prove anything either, grow the **** up and live and let be.

HAHA.
Quote by Veritas_Saint

Wow, my absolute ****in philosophy there.

+1 mate!
Quote by silversoulcage
I had a great deal of friends in high school. I was the pot smoking guitar playing hell raiser that nobody had a problem with.

You on the other hand sound like the kid that nobody liked because he always had something to bitch about and was very unintelligent about it and never really got a clear concise point across.
hmm... whatever you say dude. you do know me best...

its high school/the internet, chill out. theres no reason to take it seriously. theres no reason to whine about the media pushing us into whatever roles they feel like pushing us into.
Page 1 of 4