You know those songs that have one catchy part, but are overall annoying as hell and you hate to hear it? Well list them!

I'll start with a pretty obvious one

Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl
Cobra Starship - Snakes On A Plane
Keep Your Hands To Yourself by Georgia Satellites

That song is annoying as **** but damnit, every time it comes on I can't help but sing it.
womanizer - mainly for the video
poker face - good song, good video
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
That song about a refrigerator being left open and Gwen Stafani being a bitch

that's a annoyingly catchy song

I think it's called the great escape or something
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Cotton Eye Joe. Will someone take every copy of it burn it. God, many nights I was haunted by because my father played it in the car.
Quote by Meticulous

Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl

I actually think that it's really forgettable....Doesn't stick in my head at all.

I always seem to be humming/whistling "Don't worry, be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Any Katy Perry song. I actually don't mind it either. Her songs are pretty enjoyable. Also, the Great Escape by Gwen Stefani. I ****ing love that song.

This is coming from someone who never listens to the radio.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Any Katy Perry song. I actually don't mind it either. Her songs are pretty enjoyable. Also, the Great Escape by Gwen Stefani. I ****ing love that song.

This is coming from someone who never listens to the radio.

You seem to be spewing intelligence.

Both women are insanely attractive as well. (I think I've always loved Gwen Stefani though)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
You seem to be spewing intelligence.

Both women are insanely attractive as well. (I think I've always loved Gwen Stefani though)

Why thank you good sir!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
what about catchy songs that we like? i always thought dashboard by modest most is insanely catchy. but its a good song.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Somebody has to get Rick Rolled in this thread.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

that song that has the video with the treadmills, whatever it is. It's catchy as ****. I'm almost starting to enjoy it.
Beat It- Micheal Jackson I thin I spelt that wrong.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T

Danaanana, danaanana, danaanana, na!

Always gets stuck in my head. Always.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Get Behind Me Santa - Sufjan Stevens

I heard that song once and it was stuck in my head for weeks.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind by Mr Big, but that never gets annoying.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
as soon as you mention i kissed a girl it gets stuck in my head. Also fall out boy's song 27.
Lady GaGa - Poker Face.

You know you love it.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG