and dont kill yourself

really dont though, wed all be crushed
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
Dude, I was already drunk by the time there was 5 mins before I turned 21.

Get on it son.

Cheers
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Why do you need luck? Are you saying that if things don't play in your favor, the age of 21 may thwart you?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Welcome to the 21 club!

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Quote by Xiaoxi
Why do you need luck? Are you saying that if things don't play in your favor, the age of 21 may thwart you?

Depending on his location, he may not come back alive.

When you turn 21 you become a man through a trial of fire and severe alcohol poisoning.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph

When you turn 21 you become a man through a trial of fire and severe alcohol poisoning.

That is pretty br00talz. In that case, good luck TS.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Translation: "I'll be drunk in 5 minutes"

Well have fun, and have a good birthday. And don't get alcohol poisoning your first night.
Quote by Seryaph

I might die on my 21st birthday... because it's on New Year's Eve. The double whammy might not work so well for me, haha.

Oh well, I still have 10 months to worry about it.

Have fun TS.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
Quote by Xiaoxi
That is pretty br00talz. In that case, good luck TS.

Yeah, I woke up a week after my 21st, covered in something that looked suspiciously like goat's blood, mostly naked, with 2 or 3 stab wounds on my person, and with 3 different index fingers just laying there in the immediate area.

Apparently, I had tried to cross the county line for some reason, ran into a tree and passed out for about a day.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph

hell, by 21 the average person has already had years of experience with alcohol. id like to think underage drinking has built up our tolerance enough to deal with one good night and one bad morning.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
hell, by 21 the average person has already had years of experience with alcohol. id like to think underage drinking has built up our tolerance enough to deal with one good night and one bad morning.

Like I said, it depends on your location.

Down in Austin, every single bar on 6th street and the surrounding area gives free shots to anyone turning 21.

No matter what your tolerance is that is a dauting challenge.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph
Like I said, it depends on your location.

Down in Austin, every single bar on 6th street and the surrounding area gives free shots to anyone turning 21.

No matter what your tolerance is that is a dauting challenge.

A lot of places where I am do that too, but because I’m in Australia it’s for when you turn 18.
Quote by 24fRETSoFfURY
A lot of places where I am do that too, but because I’m in Australia it’s for when you turn 18.

Yeah, but it's not that big of a deal when you turn 18. Hell, in Spain I started drinking at age 13. I could drink like a fish at 18.

But at 21, my liver couldn't take it anymore. Hangovers get much worse with age.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph
Yeah, but it's not that big of a deal when you turn 18. Hell, in Spain I started drinking at age 13. I could drink like a fish at 18.

But at 21, my liver couldn't take it anymore. Hangovers get much worse with age.

I wouldn't say much worse. The hang overs do seem to be a bit worse but that could also be the amount that is drunk. I can drink alot more now at 22 than I could at 14.
Besides along the way you learn ways to avoid or lessen hangovers.
Quote by 24fRETSoFfURY
I wouldn't say much worse. The hang overs do seem to be a bit worse but that could also be the amount that is drunk. I can drink alot more now at 22 than I could at 14.
Besides along the way you learn ways to avoid or lessen hangovers.

Thats interesting. It was pretty much the complete opposite for me. I mean, I did learn all the tricks to lessen hangovers, but I'm talking about the quantity of alcohol I drink vs. the period of time that I am doing the drinking.

I can't drink the same amount of alcohol I could when I was, say 18, because I will die the next morning. My tolerance is much higer in that it takes much more alcohol to get me drunk but the repercussions of drinking so much are much more severe now than they were 4 years ago.

How do you guys go about drinking socially in Australia? Back in Texas people would drink in order to get as ****faced as physically possible, not to have a good time with their friends. Is it any different over there?

Call me Charlie.
It is your solemn duty to inform the Pit tomorrow that you are still alive. Otherwise we're assuming the 21 monster drowned you.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

hahaha amerifags
come to australia can drink at 18 or go ro germany and drink at 16
Quote by gadget flow
hahaha amerifags
come to australia can drink at 18 or go ro germany and drink at 16

amerifags? dude, this is the pit, not "that other site."
Welcome to Act 2. Stay a while and listen. As you can see there is sand everywhere...
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
All I can say about last night is... What happened.

I think I did roughly 17 shots last night. I woke up with some brown substance caked on my shorts. Well, I remember makin it to my buddies house at about 1:30, at which point I went straight to the bathroom to projectile vomit. That's where everything got fuzzy. Apparently I was helped into someones bed, and crashed for a while. At some point I woke up, went to the bathroom, pulled up some magazines, and for some reason or another decided it was a good place to ****. Keep in mind, I don't remember any of this. But man. I felt like an asshole this morning. Lucky it was my 21st, or I would have pissed people off a lot more than I did.
Quote by MCone
All I can say about last night is... What happened.

I think I did roughly 17 shots last night. I woke up with some brown substance caked on my shorts. Well, I remember makin it to my buddies house at about 1:30, at which point I went straight to the bathroom to projectile vomit. That's where everything got fuzzy. Apparently I was helped into someones bed, and crashed for a while. At some point I woke up, went to the bathroom, pulled up some magazines, and for some reason or another decided it was a good place to ****. Keep in mind, I don't remember any of this. But man. I felt like an asshole this morning. Lucky it was my 21st, or I would have pissed people off a lot more than I did.

Haha thats awesome.

So wait, you are saying that you went into the bathroom, but instead of ****ting in the toilet, you shat on a pile of magazines? Like a cat?

Call me Charlie.
It's all downhill from here
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Why do we need to wish you luck? Is there a chance you won't make it?
I Had No Sig Once.

?
Quote by Seryaph
Haha thats awesome.

So wait, you are saying that you went into the bathroom, but instead of ****ting in the toilet, you shat on a pile of magazines? Like a cat?

You are correct, except for the cat part. See, cats are usually pretty clean animals. Well, I woke up this morning and I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure my shorts had **** all over them. It was either that or vomit.