i solder most of my own electronics on my equitment and do my own repairs, so i wanted to give "amp building" a try but i have a few questions.

im trying to build this :

but when looking up for the caps there's different volts and the schematics dont say when volts should i buy.

How can i find out?

example : http://ampbuildersparts.com/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=22uf

Sorry if my english sucks :S

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
I tend to try and get the highest voltage caps I can find. Your caps should be rated about 20% higher than the voltage coming out of your power supply. Smaller amps can usually get away with 400 volt while many larger amps must have 600 volt caps, but it all depends on the voltage each stage is running at.
Not taking any online orders.
Yeah, completely dependant on the voltage you run at. That schemo is pretty incomplete...

Annd...it has a bunch of things on it that "bad" too...no heater elevation, no center tap on the primary, no TUBE TYPES listed...ouch.

Try and find a more complete schematic (heck, call Orange up) and then come back here...can provide help then.
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial
The caps between stages are gonna be 450v or bigger. The 22uf ones for the cathodes are usually 25v. As its your first your gonna want a design with a complete parts list and much better schematic so there alot less guess work.
Quote by end_citizen
This schematic doesn't specify your transformers, tubes, fuses, or what your pots control. It is quite buildable, but if you haven't built an amp before I'd recommend you check out www.AX84.com

Concur.

Coupling caps aren't necessisarily 450V...one of the most common caps for that task is the Sozo Mustard cap, which is 400V. typical preamp voltages are 200-300V, make sure you're a fair bit over that (400 counts) and you're good.
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial