FS!!! All of my gear-Ibby RG, Peavey Classic 30, pedals (lots of big pics!)

Page 1 of 3
Okay sadly i am once again going through a financial crisis at the moment. i will have to sell my gear yet again. anyway my loss is your gain

up for sale are the following:

Mod edit:
All prices include shipping!

Ibanez RG1570 - Mirage Blue $700

everything is stock except i installed a tremsetter. whammy bar is missing but it is easily replaced. i will include one that i have lying around, it's not a perfect fit but it'll work until you can buy the correct one for it. there is a paint chip on the outside of the horn the size of a quarter. i can't take pics of the chip atm but i assure you it's the only flaw it has. i will include the ibanez hardshell case it came with along with the manual and the allen wrenches.

Ibanez AX7221 $150

this is a beginner 7 string guitar for anyone who wants to try out a 7 string without shelling out big bucks for one. 2 tone, 2 volume, 3 of the knobs are missing. other than that the guitar shows the usual signs of wear, no major dings on it.

Peavey Classic 30 300$

all stock, tubes got plenty of play time left. comes with a footswitch to switch between clean/dirty and to turn on/off the reverb. and as an added bonus, i'll include a leather/suede amp cover that goes nicely with the amp.

Dunlop 535Q Wah - $100

mint condition, has about 10-15 hours of play time total. will include the original manufacturer's box.

Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer - $75

mint condition OD pedal.

all prices EXCLUDE shipping, as the cost varies depending on where i'm shipping out the gear to. I prefer to ship US only but if it's outside of the US you will be responsible for customs, or any problem that may arise

i will take check/money order/paypal. keep in mind i will not ship anything until the money clears
let me know if you guys have any questions
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by by_guitar11
pm'ed

PM'ed back

as of now everything is still for sale

on the off chance that someone is willing to buy everything i'll be willing to cut you a deal. not that it will probably happen, but just throwing it out there
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I'm willing to cut back on the price of the items if shipping is too much. just don't low ball me or you'll be ignored.

thanks
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Bump,

come one guys, this stuff really needs to go.
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
sorry for the bump. but for an update.

i am willing to do
$100 shipped for the 535Q Wah
and $75 shipped for the TS9.
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
God I want that RG if only I had the money.

Free bump though for a cool dude and fellow ibanez guy
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
God I want that RG if only I had the money.

Free bump though for a cool dude and fellow ibanez guy

thanks

well i'd be willing to cut YOU a deal.
of course i'm not gonna just give it away but because it's you I can cut a 1 or 2 off.

anyways
UPDATE: as i've noticed that the prices of my gear plus shipping will add up to basically what it cost new. the prices you see above are INCLUDING the shipping. so Ignore the +shipping on the prices
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
if i didn't have $25 to my name i'd take that ts9 off your hands. if i randomly come up with 50 bucks somehow i'll be back.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by SomebodySomeone
thanks

well i'd be willing to cut YOU a deal.
of course i'm not gonna just give it away but because it's you I can cut a 1 or 2 off.

anyways
UPDATE: as i've noticed that the prices of my gear plus shipping will add up to basically what it cost new. the prices you see above are INCLUDING the shipping. so Ignore the +shipping on the prices

Thanks dude but Im honestly borke right now plus my car insurance is due this month so I need to pay that. If I suddenly fall into some money I will let you know. But PM me the discounted price just for fun
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
sure PM
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
according to some people i'm ripping them off on the price of the RG because that's the retail price. well i don't know if they notice that RG1570's prices went up.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RG1570-Electric-Guitar?sku=519965
it retails at 900, so i don't know where these people get the idea i'm ripping them off.

but fine, i'll be willing to do 650 shipped to whoever takes this off my hands
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by Pac_man0123
I'll trade you my les paul for it

free bump

i could've sworn someone e-mailed me from craig's list wanting to trade me that exact model you have. coincidence
>_>
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I just sadly bought a new amp or I would have been happy to take the Classic 30
Quote by TylerB1717
I just sadly bought a new amp or I would have been happy to take the Classic 30

well i still have the wah and OD for sale if you need some pedals

bump.
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
OKAY so here are my updated prices

Ibanez RG1570 - $650 SHIPPED

Ibanez AX7221 - $125 SHIPPED

Peavey Classic 30 - $300 SHIPPED

Dunlop 535Q Wah - $90 SHIPPED

Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer - $70 SHIPPED

I prefer to sale only in the US but if someone outside the US is interest, i'll be willing to work out a deal, as shipping outside the country will be a bit pricey.

come on guys, i know someone here is dying for a versatile guitar with a quality Floating Trem.
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Ibanez RG1570 that sir would be the guitar i desire the most at the moment...if u still have it up after a while...i might buy it off u...u'd have to ship it to my friend in indiana.

free bump.
Set up:-
Kustom Sound 40W Guitar Amp
Marshall MG15 CD
Zoom 707 II (surprisingly good..)
VOX Tonelab ST
Jackson DK2M (Seymour duncan TB4 and the SD jazz)
I'd like to have that 7-string...damn economy. Oh well...free bump from another Ibanez guy
Quote by Aditya
Ibanez RG1570 that sir would be the guitar i desire the most at the moment...if u still have it up after a while...i might buy it off u...u'd have to ship it to my friend in indiana.

free bump.

just come back and check to see if it's still available
Quote by eyebanez333
I'd like to have that 7-string...damn economy. Oh well...free bump from another Ibanez guy

Only $125 shipped man. it's a great guitar. it isn't by any means of prestige quality but it plays rather nicely
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
sorry for teh bump but i just want to point something out

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES AT THE MOMENT

i need teh m0neez for a car since mine broke down.
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
well i run it through my classic 30 and everything is stock. it sounds decent, but when pushed with my TS9 it gets a good metal tone, despite being all stock. combine it with a metal amp and a good PUP swap and you'll be good to go.
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Yeah, I play through a fender FM212, and a metal muff. I think it would sound good until I can get new PUPS, you did say you are located in the US right?
yup

where are you located?
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
cool

so you wanna buy it?
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
alright i'll PM you
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
okay teh Classic 30 might be in a trade at the moment. i know i said no trades but i figured it wouldn't hurt.

the 7 string is currently pending payment.
everything else is still up for grabs
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
yup
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
e-mailed.
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Damn, I really wish I had about $200 more right now, cuz I'd so take the Peavey Classic 30.

Oh well, free bump
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
PM'd back
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Okay the Classic 30 is gone.

still for sale:

Ibanez RG1570
Ibanez AX7221(pending a response)
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
still for sale

Ibanez RG1570 $650 shipped
Ibanez AX7221 $125 shipped (still pending payment)
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer $70 shipped
Dunlop 535Q Wah $90 shipped
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
that's a killer deal on a C30
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808