do you believe you have the mental capacity to kill another human being?

Page 1 of 2
in my English class were studying survival stories and our teacher asked us if we could kill another person if we needed to. i said that i definitely could and that i had even contemplated killing some of the people in the class (I'm very straightforward and serious) and everybody seemed to think that that made me some sort of sado-masochist. so i just have to ask. could you kill somebody? and if so, in what circumstance?
It's not a problem, I once shot a man in reno just to watch him die. Then I missed it because I had to catch a bus
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
It's not a problem, I once shot a man in reno just to watch him die. Then I missed it because I had to catch a bus

Damn public transport, always late at the wrong times.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Yes, but it would have to be pretty damn serious. If they killed, raped, severly hurt a member of my family and got away with it, I would do it.
Depends on who it was and the situation I was in.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Shut up, you've never actually considered killing someone, well maybe you've thought about doing it, but you'd never be able to do it.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." 1984.
Quote by Disposable-Hero
Shut up, you've never actually considered killing someone, well maybe you've thought about doing it, but you'd never be able to do it.

Shut up hippy.
if pushed to it, probably, but i've got no idea...

prob would kill disposable-hero

feels good man
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by Disposable-Hero

Didn't think that one through did you?

On topic: not unless I was driven to the edge.
Quote by Disposable-Hero

Awww, what's the matter? Did someone fail his commando training? Diddums.

I'd have no problems butchering someone if I was hungry enough. I'd have me a big piece of thigh meat first, because that's a choice cut

My mouth is actually watering, oh yes
Quote by Disposable-Hero

i thought about that, if i could actually do it when the moment came along. if the person was threatening me or a member of my family/close friends, i defiantly could. but with people i hate. i don't want to "kill" them. i just want them not to be alive anymore
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER
if pushed to it, probably, but i've got no idea...

prob would kill disposable-hero

feels good man

Quote by hazzmatazz
It really depends who it was, but on the whole I don't think I could.

You're too lazy to kill someone

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by jacksonP
i said that i definitely could and that i had even contemplated killing some of the people in the class (I'm very straightforward and serious) and everybody seemed to think that that made me some sort of sado-masochist.

Hey stan I think you need some counselling, to help your ass from bouncin' off the walls.

Quote by Zero-Hartman

When you're pushed, killing is as easy as breathing.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Its not the killing of the person per-se that you should consider but the circumstances that will follow after you have committed the act.

Its easy to say you want to kill a person.
Existence well what does it matter.
No. No I could not. Especially if I had to watch them die/saw them dead.

I dont mind seeing dead bodies and stuff, but it'd be totally different if I.. killed them.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

I could do it if it just meant sitting on them.
I could kill... without hesitation, without remorse (if he/her deserved it)
if we are talking about killers, rapist, capitalists etc. that is!

edit: to survive? no... I would not kill someone I loved to survive. i would happily give my life to save theirs!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Feb 6, 2009,
in a war yes, I think. In cold blood, execution stylie, then I dunno, doubt it. But who knows how they'd react
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Metal Gear Solid 2 made me realise that I could never hurt someone, let alone kill.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Hello Janette
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER
Hello Janette

Janette's mine.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
i think that it is a lack of mental capacity which enables some of us to kill.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
I think the question you should be asking is why there are copies of the "Style" all over the place...

And by the way...this IS a rain-coat...
Depends on the situation, However, At the moment, Yes, I think I could.
133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
I was thinking about this the other day. I think I could in a survival situation. Eg. 28 days later. In everyday life though... not a chance.

Quote by Disposable-Hero

best contradiction of the day so far... kudos to you...
It depends. But I think I would have an easier time killing a human, than a... cat for example.

@LedZeppelin9345
It's a bit of both. Being capable because you are stupid, or being capable because you can handle it is a bit different.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Yes

But I also have the mental capacity to keep that fact hidden under many layers of thought never to use it.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Page 1 of 2