Ok, i made a thread a few days back on how my E A and D strings were buzzing big time after putting new strings on, but it turned out that after cleaning the bridge, i put it on wrong, but now that i fixed that and put new strings on again, i still have a problem. My E and A strings are still buzzing kind of bad and i dont know what it could be, everything with my bridge is perfectly fine and all of the other strings sound great.

I have an Epiphone Dot and the new strings are Ernie Ball Regular Slinky (.010 - .046) like i usually use, so i doubt it's the strings, and my guitar's neck is perfectly aligned and everything....
help?
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.
Yes, it's just one song in particular, theres no shredding or fast solos.
It is a mellow, instrumental, clean, song.
is it also a new guitar?if not, did you have the same problem before?what kind of strings did you have before?be sure to check those frets that are buzzing to see if they are at the same level with the others.
You should better go to a guitar center and have it fixed there, if you know those guys are to be trusted
i got this guitar over a year ago, and have never had a buzzing problem, the strings i had on before were the same as the new ones i just put on, and i know new strings sound twangy at first, but they're not supposed to buzz..
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.
yes i am, i can hear the strings buzz against the frets when i play them
TABBERS WANTED