Is it not just a modified gibson?
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
no its not a gibson, btw i knowe its a flying v but i want the specific type hes holding.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Logan uses custom matisko guitars.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
yes but i cant find them
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Why do you really need to find them? You think owning the exact same guitar as him will mean you can play in exactly the same style, or get exactly the same sound? I've never even heard of him before and I know that's stupid.
Quote by griffRG7321

Quote by Flying Couch

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
take the name of the company and type in google. you should get the company website.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by F8iscruel
take the name of the company and type in google. you should get the company website.

There isn't one
This is the closet thing I could find....no pic...so I guess you'll have to continue to search ebay or elsewhere online, etc.

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Matisko+Guitars/Cherry+Jumbo/10/1
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Quote by Sonny_sam
Why do you really need to find them? You think owning the exact same guitar as him will mean you can play in exactly the same style, or get exactly the same sound? I've never even heard of him before and I know that's stupid.

Dude let him to what the hell he wants....maybe he's a big fan and want's a collector's item.....whatever-it's not your business
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Quote by Sonny_sam

no but their is no reason to get any diferent type of guitar if i like the sound and the look of the one hes using.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by goest
There isn't one

then dont expect to be getting one
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by sirrjj
no but their is no reason to get any diferent type of guitar if i like the sound and the look of the one hes using.

But most of the tone comes from the amp and any effects he might be using, and the look is just a generic flying V. A decent dean or jackson fitted with EMG pickups would get you the same sort of sound, and be much more accessible and probably cheaper.

besides, why the hell would you want to sound like that?
Quote by griffRG7321

Quote by Flying Couch

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Last edited by Sonny_sam at Feb 6, 2009,
Quote by ihavenoname93
then dont expect to be getting one

Luckily, I wasn't.
Quote by Sonny_sam
But most of the tone comes from the amp and any effects he might be using, and the look is just a generic flying V. A decent dean or jackson fitted with EMG pickups would get you the same sort of sound, and be much more accessible and probably cheaper.

besides, why the hell would you want to sound like that?

hhmmmm ill probebly go with that then. ille have a look round and see what i can find.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio