Poll: Which will die out first?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which will die out first?
Humans
131 82%
cockroaches
29 18%
Voters: 160.
which will become extinct first? us or them?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Polar Bears.
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Well it was on Mythbusters. Put em in a tunnel and dumped radiation onto them, like 10x the amount that would kill a human or something. They lived. Once we nuke ourselves to death, they will be the next major power on Earth.
Quote by N_J_B_B

My first lolstack!
i saw that episode tooo. Adam and Jamie ftw.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Cockroaches. They're not smart enough for my flying monkey army.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by szekelymihai
humans, because cockroaches are not stupid enough to make atomic bombs and destroy civilizations with them

FIXED!

we can kill cockroaches c'moooooon!
Last edited by loginer at Feb 6, 2009,
neither

nuclear war and boxxy will wipe us out and then the pure boredom of not being able to piss me off will kill the roaches
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
everyone knows roaches win, roaches are too stupid to understand danger, meanwhile humans see danger and they panic, and end up killing each other.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by dio_dude
Them.

Afterall, we're only ordinary men.

i love you..greatest DOSTM quote ever...

Us.......and Them........and afterall, we're only ordinary men...
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
I lol at you guyse thinking the human race dies easily, and you who want us extinct why dont you suicide you ****
Quote by dio_dude
Them.

Afterall, we're only ordinary men.

You stole my line, you, you, you poser.

I cry myself to sleep tonight.

Quote by this&that
everyone knows roaches win, roaches are too stupid to understand danger, meanwhile humans see danger and they panic, and end up killing each other.

I don't agree that roaches don't have a danger response. Think it's just going to stand there while you are trying to stomp on it? I think not. And besides, neither species will never truly be extinct, as they will merge together and create an alliance. I mean, it can't be too bad. Just look at Keith Richards.
Humans....the whole cockroach surviving a nuke and the fact that some of 'em can fly makes them the ultimate being. They should be above us on the food chain if it wasn't for our ability 'Swift stomp from above'
Humans exctinct first

You dont see cockroach murdering eachother and starting wars, OR EVEN PERFORMING COCKROACH RAPE
zakk wylde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by sloppyjoe24
you can't trust girls on the internet because 75% of the time, they're actually men!
Roaches, when man finds a way to kill them all at the same time .
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by fitzpatrick666

You dont see cockroach murdering eachother and starting wars, OR EVEN PERFORMING COCKROACH RAPE

Thats because the cockroaches that do it wear little capes when they escape the crimescene, therefore are never caught.
The Dodo.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Pandas. And good riddance to the most useless animal to have ever crapped on our beloved planet.
Cockroaches, humans have the technology to leave this planet in event of nuclear fallout or flooding or whatever. Cockroaches dont.
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
The otters will outlive both but to answer the question..... Humans will outlive cockroaches (who will be killed in the roach wars of 2147)

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
Eventually humans will move off of Earth, I'm sure we'll still be still alive by the time the moon ****ing collides with Earth
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by Crozmo
I lol at you guyse thinking the human race dies easily, and you who want us extinct why dont you suicide you ****

well one thing is for sure cockroaches are near impossible to wipe out if you go by human standards. Cockroaches are built for survival we arent. We just have a really smart brain to compensate for what nature didnt give us.

Cockroaches and many other animals will outlive us simply because they are built for survival, we have to adapt.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by Putrefaction
Eventually humans will move off of Earth, I'm sure we'll still be still alive by the time the moon ****ing collides with Earth

it is drifting away, not coming closer!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Mad Marius
Pandas. And good riddance to the most useless animal to have ever crapped on our beloved planet.

But... pandas are cute .
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!