I`ve just bought a tuner pedal but the company sent me one made by a company called rockburn instead of the belcat made one they advertised, i`m thinking they`ve sent me a cheap copy , whats your opinion please, i have emailed them but have yet to hear back
yes all six strings buzz !! but it`s unique isn`t it
mangosmusic on ebay they are a powerseller with 100% rating
yeah thats not right, call ebay because you might have a case for the people at ebay to check out, so definatly call the people at ebay.
Quote by ruffdog64
mangosmusic on ebay they are a powerseller with 100% rating

yes but ive heard of companies' workers using their private accounts to up the companies' ratings. especially on ebay
If you paid with paypal, and the guy won't just refund your money...you can make a claim on paypal because the item is not 'as described'.
You clearly have to wait until you hear back from them before you do anything like file a complaint. It's obviously a store item (it says 3 available), so there's a good chance that they have a couple different varieties of the same pedal. I don't think what you have is a cheap copy. The pedal appears to be cheap to begin with.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
From what I've seen they're the same company. However, it could possibly be a name change. Either way you haven't been screwed over here, if you feel you have you always have the option to return it.

M
Don't take me too seriously.

Live Life
I have tried it and it works fine, my concern was a company putting in the odd cheap copy to bump up the profit if it`s the same company that`s ok i wish they`d just said as much,
And a quick google search would have answered your question, too.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.