Im going to see them at MEN on feb 26, anyone else going?

Looking forward to seeing machine head who are supporting, its gonna be a blood bath!
"
Not sure if this is the right place for this kind of thing bud, think there's an 'ONLY "I've got tickets to see____"' thread somewhere.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
Not sure if this is the right place for this kind of thing bud, think there's an 'ONLY "I've got tickets to see____"' thread somewhere.

I didnt see it, hope this gets moved or left here rather than closed :S
"
Quote by 1201ZJ
Why can't they come anywhere near Florida???!!!! They came to Jacksonville, which is only 30 miles away, in 1992 I think, and I wasn't born yet.

tut, fly abroad, they are always much ebtter abroad
"
I would've got tickets for this is it wasnt so expensive + I saw tallica for £5 at the 02 for that DM charity gig thing
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
i'll be there rocking with you
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

I'm seeing them in Oslo in June. Can't believe I got tickets.
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
No.
They're the most uncreative and overrated thrash band ever.

/thread before the flame war starts.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
i REALLY hope i can get to a gig.

Quote by valdean
No.
They're the most uncreative and overrated thrash band ever.

/thread before the flame war starts.

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I have tickets for birmingham, you should have posted this in the metallica thread.
I'm going to see 'em in Glasgow. Think it's about the 27th or somesuch

F**k yeah!
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
I saw them at Leeds Fest 08. It made my life so much better. I'm gutted I don't have MEN tickets, especially since I live there. They're incredible live performers.
I'm seeing them the night before, at the Nottingham Arena. Can't wait, Machine Head are awesome too.
Seems the thread is ok then. Which is good because I'm going to see them on the 28th of Feb at Sheff. Arena.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
Seems the thread is ok then. Which is good because I'm going to see them on the 28th of Feb at Sheff. Arena.

It's the pit, anything can happen, even virtual murder is allowed....having said that, *goes off to find an unsuspecting victim*
"
If the Sword is playing, leave.
You have better things to do like buying T-shirts instead of listening to The Sword belt out garbled nonsense.
Then sit back in your seat when Machine Head comes out....

MC name = Bearrorism