Just like the title states, I'm interested in adding another pedal to my rig. I play modern rock to hard rock. My rigs in my sig. I'm a fan of MXR pedals. I despise tone sucking BOSS pedals. Same could be said with Digitech. Right now I have...

MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay
MXR M-101 Phase 90
MXR ZW-44 Wylde Overdrive
MXR M-135 Smart Gate
BOSS TU-2 Tuner
Voodoo Labs Analog Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Multi Wah

Looking to stay in the MXR family, not looking for distortion, my amps got a killer distortion. Looking for something useable, not something that I'll use for a few seconds on one song. Looking at.....

MXR M-108 Ten Band Graphic EQ
MXR M-102 Dyna Comp Compressor Pedal
MXR M-132 Super Comp Compressor Pedal
MXR M-109 6-Band Graphic EQ
MXR M-103 Blue Box
MXR Custom Audio Electronics MC-401 Boost Pedal
MXR M-117R Flanger Effects Pedal
MXR M159 Stereo Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal

Suggestions???????????
Honestly, it seems like you have it all figured out. You have a range of pedals that you're looking at, none of use really knows what you play or how you'll use them. That said, a Comp or Ten Band EQ are my default picks.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Go with the 10 Band EQ, expand your tone!
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Were it me, from the list you provided, I'd shoot for either the tremolo or the 6-band EQ.
10 band.... cant go wrong
Compression could be tasty too. Those 2 would be the most applicable for constant use.
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
I'm def. thinking either the 6 or 10 band eq. Heard the ten was overkill. The compression would be nice. Anyone have exp with these? heard I can get some killer sustain
Another +1 for the 10 band. I'm thinking of getting another 1 depending on which distortion pedal i buy next.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
So you kind of want a pedal but you don't know what sound you want so you want a pedal just to have one pedal more? Kind of weird motivation..

But I'd go for an EQ or phaser out of that list
Quote by timi_hendrix
If you already think your amp's tone is "killer", I don't see the point in buying an EQ.

You can use an EQ for everything from boosting your mids to giving an extra punch to a solo. A pedal is easier than tweaking your amp all the time. Not everybody uses them to get an overall different tone out of their amp.
Quote by eyebanez333
You can use an EQ for everything from boosting your mids to giving an extra punch to a solo. A pedal is easier than tweaking your amp all the time. Not everybody uses them to get an overall different tone out of their amp.

I know what an EQ is.

It's just as easy to make your tone worse with an EQ as it is to make it better. If he's already happy with the tone there's no point in dicking around with it.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music