My main setup currently consists of an Ibanez S540 and a Randall RG50TC all standard and no pedals. I will eventually upgrade the pups, but I can't currently get my hands on DiMarzio's and I'm not settling for EMG's or SD's. That pretty much leave me with pedals.

I play blues, metal and everything in between, but if I have to choose ONE style I'll go for hard rock. Any suggestions? I'm leaning towards a Tube Screamer.

Thanks in advance.
There are TONS of pedals to choose from, it depends what kind of effect you want. If you're looking for a basic boost pedal, Zvex makes a "Super Hardon" or "Box of Rock" if youre looking for more a distortion pedal. Fuzz = Big Muff... Tube screamers are nice for the price.
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
Your RG50TC doesn't give you hard rock?

Above post is true, a fuzz would give you a new range of tones to sculpt.
It does yes, I want to enhance my tone. Don't know how yet, that is why I'm asking for suggestions. Fuzz as in Hendrix?
What about a wah? Or maybe a delay for solos and effect? Or are you set on modifying your tone?
And eq might be a fun investment.
I listened to Ibanez Wheeping Demon samples and sounds like you can have loads of fun.
You cannot enhance your tone if you don't know what you don't like about it. Sit down, play it for a while and see what you don't like about it. When you are sure about that, come back and let us know
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by WantzChas
My main setup currently consists of an Ibanez S540 and a Randall RG50TC all standard and no pedals. I will eventually upgrade the pups, but I can't currently get my hands on DiMarzio's and I'm not settling for EMG's or SD's. That pretty much leave me with pedals.

I play blues, metal and everything in between, but if I have to choose ONE style I'll go for hard rock. Any suggestions? I'm leaning towards a Tube Screamer.

Thanks in advance.

What specific Dimarzio pickup are you looking at that would make going for a Seymour Duncan "settling"?
Nothing against Seymour Duncan or EMG, I just haven't found what I liked in them. I'm looking for a ToneZone or AirZone to put in the bridge. The closest I came to satasfaction with SD was the SH-12 George Lynch ScreamingDemon.