its been sittin around collecting dust. i pulled it out about 2 weeks ago and played on it for awhile(bout 2.5 hrs) with no issues. its a great head, but its a single channel head. if you use stompbox distortion then this would be great for you. it has low and high gain inputs. heres some reviews
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Peavey/VTM-60/100/1

heres the manual
http://www.peavey.com/assets/literature/manuals/80300704.pdf

pm me with any $$ offers
as for trades i'm lookin for jackson/charvel guitars, set of blackouts, volume/wah pedals, roland cube20x, ada microtube 100 rack amp, ada mp-1 w/footswitch, i cant think of anything else right now but offer up!
I'm very interested in the peavey. Sounds to be exactly what I'm looking for right now. Anything in my trade/spam thread catch your eye? I really don't know what to offer considering most of the people on hc paid 150-250$ for theirs.
Guitars:
Carvin Allan Holdsworth HF2
Sims Custom Shop
Joel Stehr Custom Dreadnought

Amps:
Bojan Audio 15 Watt Jammer Tube Combo
Vintage Gibson GA-5T
Fender Pro Jr (hugely upgraded)

Gear for Sale/Trade
what's this head sound like ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
if you go thru the low gain input its a nice clean. the high gain input will give you a good overdrive sound but not metal IMO. the eq's and mini switches gives a good variety in tone.
if you put a nice od pedal infront while using the high gain you can get a nice metal tone, but you wont be able to switch to clean or if you got a jeckle and hyde infront of the low gain input you can get clean, od, and metal tone
Did you see anything in my trade thread that caught your eye?
Guitars:
Sims Custom Shop

Amps:
Vintage Gibson GA-5T

Gear for Sale/Trade
Quote by aporcelainsky
Did you see anything in my trade thread that caught your eye?

i pm'd you. email me if you didnt get it. japoreansamurai@yahoo.com
the only thing i would be interested in is the george L's
well no word yet from aporcelainsky so looks like it'll be yours mike o if your trade offer still stands. you got my email so hit me up
emailed. it looks like my pms aren't working for some reason.
Guitars:
Sims Custom Shop

Amps:
Vintage Gibson GA-5T

Gear for Sale/Trade