I had a pair of trainers about 18 months ago which I wrecked after too many lagers.

They were called "Dunlop Green Flash" and all I can find is these:

But they were not that colour. They were a kind of green-blue colour all over with a dark green sole. The style is a bit like converse with thicker sides.

They were the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned and I got them by accident, really. I ordered some trainers from a website and they sent me the wrong shoes. I was actually pleased as I preferred the ones I got.

EDITED FOR BEING A MONG:
woops i forgot the point of this. Does anyone know what I mean or seen them anywhere else?
Last edited by Knackersacky at Feb 6, 2009,
Edit your posts and have you tried 'Dunlop kind-of-green-blue-colour-all over-with-a-dark-green-sole Flash'?

Last edited by 100%guitarmad at Feb 6, 2009,
Quote by georgakis187
ugly imo

He said they were comfortable, not pretty. And really, isn't that what matters in a shoe
Quote by Jackolas
edgespear, driving great ideas again. Sir, you pwn.

Gear:
Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul, PRS SE Floyd Custom 24 Floyd Amethyst
Amp: Peavey 6505, Eleven Rack
i dont know where you can but if you want custom converse all stars then go on the website. they only ship to the us though so im pissed off.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I didn't edit because I figure there might already be a post
I'll edit in a minute.

And yes, the white ones are ugly. The green ones aren't much better but they were cheap and comfortable.

EDIT:
Quote by SlipknotRule93
i dont know where you can but if you want custom converse all stars then go on the website. they only ship to the us though so im pissed off.

I don't want custom converse. I want the same dunlop trainers I wrecked 18 months ago.
Last edited by Knackersacky at Feb 6, 2009,
Erm, dont mean to break it to you, but those are green flash dunlops.

Im pretty sure that green flash is actually not the colour, but the actual style of shoe, because ive seen 'green flash' dunlops for sale that are not in that green.
I know it's the style. I'm not a moron. What I'm saying is that I had green flash dunlops that were green. All I can find now is those ones or pink ones.
Those are shit-ugly. You buying them for a prank?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I suggest these Reebok Voltron shoes.

Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by rabidguitarist
Those are shit-ugly. You buying them for a prank?

Yeah. A prank.

The green ones look much better than the white ones.