So, I am building a Fuzz Factory Pedal and have all the components ready to solder... but the problem is all my resistors that I purchased were lumped into 1 bag, and now I can't differentiate which one is which.
I was going to post some pictures of my Resistors to help, but they're too small for my camera to pickup the colours... so can anyone help?

I have 4 resistors, which should be as follows:

1 x 10 K
1 x 47 K
1 x 470 ohm
1 x 5,1 K

And the colours on each resistor are as follows (I'm not sure which is left-to-right or vice-versa):

1st = Wide Brown..., Gold, 2X Black/ Blue, Thin Brown
2nd = Brown, Red, Black / Blue, Brown, Yellow
3rd = Thin Brown, 2 x Black / Blue, Gold (perhaps brown?)
4th = Brown, 3x Blue (perhaps black?), Gold

I know this is probably futile, but if anyone with some knowledge in this area is able to match the 4 resistors with the stated resistances I'd be really grateful.

Thanks in advance.
Here ya go

Quote by Øttər
Ninja, I dunno who you are but I like you.... so far....
Quote by Shaggy Shadric
My Teddy bear is God. DO NOT QUESTION MY TEDDY!
Quote by MatrixClaw
It's a good thing I like boobs or I'd be more pissed that you just bumped a 2 week old thread for that

Not part of the Bass Militia
10k = brown black orange 47k = yellow violet orange 470 = yellow violet brown 5.1k = green brown red
Quote by deli_creep

*PEAR*

if i get banned....it was worth it.
i don't bother with looking at colors. i make a sheet with a bunch of boxes on it, each box labeled with the resistance and use a multimeter to sort them out. i guarantee it'll be sorted out faster than checking color bands.
Quote by noisefarmer
i don't bother with looking at colors. i make a sheet with a bunch of boxes on it, each box labeled with the resistance and use a multimeter to sort them out. i guarantee it'll be sorted out faster than checking color bands.
I assumed he didn't have a multimeter. Otherwise he would've used it rather than ask us. I agree though, the color bands take longer than just checking with a multimeter.
Quote by Øttər
Ninja, I dunno who you are but I like you.... so far....
Quote by Shaggy Shadric
My Teddy bear is God. DO NOT QUESTION MY TEDDY!
Quote by MatrixClaw
It's a good thing I like boobs or I'd be more pissed that you just bumped a 2 week old thread for that

Not part of the Bass Militia
Quote by bazuriya

lol, i use this gag on my friends all the time. you a member of reframeit? thats how i found it.

on topic: noisefarmer, what you have is a great idea, but not everyone uses/owns a multimeter.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
Well, thanks for the replies everyone.

Teej212, I am building the pedal by using this site as a reference (note that it is in French).

http://www.membres.lycos.fr/davpseudo/ffactorx.htm

I am using a PCB. I bought a copper-clad board from MAPLIN, photo-copied the design on to it using permenant marker, and then dipped it into an acid-bath. All components were also bought from Maplin.. except the Germanium transistors.
Quote by kumamilesbear
lol, i use this gag on my friends all the time. you a member of reframeit? thats how i found it.

on topic: noisefarmer, what you have is a great idea, but not everyone uses/owns a multimeter.

well they should. it's really much much easier than trying to figure out resistor colors and cuts the geuss work out of figuring out if that band is white or yellow.
Its about £5 or less overall for a copper-clad board, pcb pen and etching acid powder from MAPLIN. just draw the design onto the PCB using the etch resistant pen, leave to dry, - then add boiling water to the etch powde, dip the board in the solution for 2 hours and voila!
Bad
Beer
Rots
Out
Your
Gut
But
Vodka
Goes
Well

Black
Brown
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Violet
Grey
White
Quote by bangoodcharlote
^Owned.

I suggest not screwing with the UGer with the best name on the site.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
I don't see how prostitution is going to help out your string buzz...
Last edited by Rebelw/outaCord at Feb 9, 2009,
Quote by noisefarmer

i disagree. i can look at a color code much faster than i can pull out my multimeter and check the resistance. granted i have a lot more experience with resistors than a lot of people on here, but it shouldnt take more than 10-15 seconds to identify a resistor using the color code. capacitors on the other hand, using a multimeter is quicker. but mostly because capacitors dont follow a standard code so its easy to get mixed up.