theres Carvin in the USA..

is there anywhere in the UK that build guitars to your specs?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Last edited by Silver-spear94 at Feb 6, 2009,
sorry for hijackin...but does anyone know custom guitar shops in europe in general? theres one in one of the eastern european countries like ukraine or czech or something i think? anyhting near the netherlands?
Bailey Guitars UK

woo i found one.

i dunno if i trust it or not though.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by georgakis187
sorry for hijackin...but does anyone know custom guitar shops in europe in general? theres one in one of the eastern european countries like ukraine or czech or something i think? anyhting near the netherlands?

Fame in Germany, Mayones (In poland I think?). Ran is also in Poland. There must be more.

However, don't limit yourself to those, there's lots of good luthiers spread across our nether lands. Most any of them make custom guitars.
Just look for Luthier?
Fylde will make you a custom acoustic or base it on one of their stock range. Not cheap though.
Or there's a couple of guys on here but USA based. Even so, shipping isn't THAT much.
Oh what about the guy at Whitstable Guitars. He has the skills if he has the time.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by Silver-spear94
Bailey Guitars UK

woo i found one.

i dunno if i trust it or not though.

Yeah, Bailey guitars are real.

My friend's dad won a competition via radio and got to custom build her own guitar. Kinda like a LP Studio. Very nice!

There's also...

- Feline Guitars
- Legra Guitars (dave_mc has one)
- Black Machine

There's loads of them, I just know of the popular ones.
Ran are pretty decent, they're in Poland, though they can be easily shipped!
Above post may or may not be true.
Feline guitars. Blackmachine. Legra.
Benford ship to the UK, and are still reasonably good value compared to those mentioned above.
Last edited by Horlicks at Feb 6, 2009,
Quote by Mwoit
Yeah, Bailey guitars are real.

My friend's dad won a competition via radio and got to custom build her own guitar. Kinda like a LP Studio. Very nice!

There's also...

- Feline Guitars
- Legra Guitars (dave_mc has one)
- Black Machine

There's loads of them, I just know of the popular ones.

+1

wez venables who posts on the bareknuckle forum (and elsewhere, i think) also builds guitars which look very nice.

take a look at the adverts in the back of guitarist, guitar buyer or guitar and bass magazine- often UK-based luthiers will advertise there, would give you a few more websites to look at...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?