Lower than a Pike's ass in flea season. Now when the "Larry the Cable Guy" sig comes out I'm all over that! !
You gotta give them props, I never thought I could describe a guitar as a "rich redneck's guitar".
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
The link to your rig isn't working IP.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Oh well...they tried. But I don't remember anyone asking them to....
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
That's ****ing ridiculous.

Hasn't that thing been around a couple years, back when MF used to sell the occasional Gibson, Fender, and/or Jackson one off on their site before they stopped doing it as they never well, sold?
Quote by CJRocker
Hasn't that thing been around a couple years, back when MF used to sell the occasional Gibson, Fender, and/or Jackson one off on their site before they stopped doing it as they never well, sold?

that what i was thinking when i saw that guitar.

and to the people saying "$10,000!!! that's ridiculous!!!!" honestly think about it....even if they only sell 1...they just made 10 grand off a guitar.

and, if that engraving is handmade...i don't blame them for charging so much. if anyone here has ever seen a gun with handmade etching like that...they run about the same amount of money.

it's a collectors guitar, not a workhorse guitar, there's a huge difference.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Feb 6, 2009,
True but still....is there ANYONE out there that you know that likes the Blue Collar guys that much? Yea they can be funny...but not $10,000 dollars funny.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by Waterboy799
that what i was thinking when i saw that guitar.

and to the people saying "$10,000!!! that's ridiculous!!!!" honestly think about it....even if they only sell 1...they just made 10 grand off a guitar.

and, if that engraving is handmade...i don't blame them for charging so much. if anyone here has ever seen a gun with handmade etching like that...they run about the same amount of money.

it's a collectors guitar, not a workhorse guitar, there's a huge difference.

Great point but where it falls short is guns typically have an ornate design or things engraved on them typically centering around hunting and fishing. Example would be a shot gun with a goose, duck, deer or bear engraving. Now that said when have you ever seen a gun with an guitar engraved on it?
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Feb 6, 2009,
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Great point but where it falls short is guns typically have an ornate design or things engraved on them typically centering around hunting and fishing. Example would be a shot gun with a goose, duck, deer or bear engraving. Now that said when have you ever seen a gun with an guitar engraved on it?

i merely justified the price i never said it wasn't ridiculous looking
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I know that somewhere I have seen an uglier LP, I just can't remember where/when. Has Jeff ever played on one the Blue Collar show? I've seen him play an acoustic but that's it. Or Maybe Larry played the acoustic, eh - in the end who the fock cares. It's just another reason I don't like Gibson all that much. Sure they made some great stuff over the years, I'm not shorting them that.
Quote by Waterboy799
i merely justified the price i never said it wasn't ridiculous looking

+1

And the main point I was getting at was... If it would have been something ornate or even in the realm of a guitarist then cool but 10k for a bass engraved on a guitar wtf.. lol
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Feb 6, 2009,
Looks like a redneck's answer to Zematis.

"I dun need no dayum zit-mantis! Im gunna git me a Gibsun, and it's gunna have a gat-dang bass on it!"
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Thinking on it, that guitar probably costs more than the trailers of 90% of the people who would buy it.
I thought this was about a Gibson bass in the shape of a fish when I saw the title

And,
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
god, theyr pretty much exploiting their own name with all their new crap.

please, noone quote my username
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
If you buy that guitar!

You might be a redneck.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
...idk...i think that the woodwork is actually pretty impressive. i wouldnt buy it, but as a piece of art, it's pretty nifty
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by imicius
Does Jeff Foxworthy play the guitar?

Actually yeah. And to the guy that was talking about a Larry The Cable Guy sig? He plays guitar too.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by darkarbiter7
I thought this was about a Gibson bass in the shape of a fish when I saw the title

Me too

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments