hello everybody....im going to buy a 7 strings soon....and i need help..., i play metal mostly thrash,heavy and progressive....i have in mind a few options like schecter jeff loomis model, but please give your opinion or suggestion....thanks..hails!
uhh balls my friend had a tg mag....had what to buy like tht steal and all that there was a few ibanez's there
one was like less than £500
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
uhh balls my friend had a tg mag....had what to buy like tht steal and all that there was a few ibanez's there
one was like less than £500

Excuse me,but wtf did you just say

What amp are you using TS? You can get Schecter models,Ibanez prestige models,LTD models,Carvin,and maybe even something really high end if you look at the used market.I'm guessing you want a trem bridge and high output pups right?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

well i like floyd rose and emg...but i can live without them,im using a meteoro 200w amp two reverb,if you can give models and not brands that would help very much
Quote by diego alejandro
well i like floyd rose and emg...but i can live without them,im using a meteoro 200w amp two reverb,if you can give models and not brands that would help very much

Well I don't know enough about your personal preferences to give actual models,that's why I just suggested brands so you could do your own research from there.If I were you though,I'd look for an Ibanez RG7620 in good condition on the used market.You can find them for 600-700 USD now and you could swap out the pups to your preference.Their MIJ guitars with high quality double locking trems and DiMarzio pups,and the necks on them are great if you like thinner contours.You could also find prestige 7 strings new and used for the price you listed.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.