Hi Pit, sorry if this is in the wrong place - i did use search for computer to check for a computer forum

Um... This probably seems random but could someone tell me how to to to the power of to in word? Like 3 to the power of two. I am happy with either a small floating 2 or one of these - > pointing upwards! (Prefer the first) So sorry but im doning my statsistics (bleh - spelling (I think)- Ill leave for your entertaiment)

Thanks

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Last edited by IYanoplathizoI at Feb 6, 2009,
if I understood right . you should take a look at the left keys on your keyboard .. else I'll gtfo

EDIT: meh, you can borrow mine ² ³

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Last edited by noxiosimitator at Feb 6, 2009,
Shift + 6?

it is on my keyboard anyway, and every other keyboard I've ever used..

if not, try start > accessories > system tools > character map

have a look about in there
thanks - THAT WAS A TYPO!!!! I DO NOT SPELL THAT BADLY!!!!! ... PLEASE DONTKILL ME....

But anyideas?

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
wait.......

WHAT????!!!!

??
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Like this ^?

If you can't get it, then I think you have a major problem.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
At the top right there should be a bar with buttons to change different formats of text, one changes the case of the letters "Aa", another one near it makes it superscript/subscript.