Guys, i need simple advice- i need a £250 or below guitar that has at least 1H, preferably 2H and a single that has a tremolo of some sort.

H- Humbucker

thanks in advance
Why dont you just browse around and come back when you have some guitars to decide between?
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Quote by Daniel8488
Why dont you just browse around and come back when you have some guitars to decide between?

This.

Do some leg work,you obviously have an internet connection so look around.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

well, thats the problem, i have no clue. ive been looking at the dean vendettas and various ESP's, but i feel like im missing something...
metal until the day i die!
Quote by Daniel8488

Not too much insight there....

Anyway TS I would save up some more before you buy a guitar with a floyd as the ones in that price range are gonna be garbage thats gonna go out on you in a year or less.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
Quote by darrenjables
http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=floyd+rose+humbucker&hl=en&show=li&price1=0&price2=250&scoring=pd

Help yourself! But make sure you 100% avoid an Edge III unless you're gonna replace it.

Thanks, Ibanez usse EDGE dont they? would appear as another nail in the coffin... Didn't know those Jackson Dinkys went that cheap...
Quote by darrenjables
IT BURNS!
Quote by UltiLink
Thanks, Ibanez usse EDGE dont they? would appear as another nail in the coffin... Didn't know those Jackson Dinkys went that cheap...
IT BURNS!

Ibanez always use edge trems its their version of the FR. It just depends on what model edge it is. They always use them in the RG series but they use the ZR trems on the S series.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
http://www.crafterguitars.com/gallery_cruiser/cj_400_mbk.php

Google "CJ-400".
Probably a really bad guitar, but I have NO IDEA what they're like whatsoever.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by Lethal Dosage

Anyway TS I would save up some more before you buy a guitar with a floyd as the ones in that price range are gonna be garbage thats gonna go out on you in a year or less.

+1

get up to around £300 or so and the ibanez s320 might be worth considering. it's a slightly different take on a floyd (the ZR works with ball bearings, not knife edges), but as lethal dosage says, you don't have too many options at your budget...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Lurcher

why are those guitars so damn cheap, and do they play any good?
Quote by UltiLink
I sure as hell wouldn't trust them. Looks like someone stole them off the back of a lorry while the driver wasn't looking. Either that or they're all plain crap knock-offs.

Like others have said, save up more. You're not going to get any kind of good vibrato bridge guitar for £250 except for a couple of Strat copies (and their bridges won't be anything like a Floyd Rose).
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by UltiLink

I'd reckon they're cheap because:
1. No one wants them
2. No one knows them
3. They're very cheaply made.
Most likely all three of them. Partially the last one.

If you can go used, that give alots more options.
For sale
Dean VMNT in Silver

PM For info!

My band
Schecter. they have fairly good tuning stability and floyd rose trems.

and i have an edge III. havent had it for too long, about 3 months now but the tremolo has never lost tune. i actually tryed to make it lose tune today; divebombs, pullups, yanking the thing up and down and it still stayed in tune.

that weird cheap guitar is Swiftmusiclondon right?

theyre cheap because their horrible. my friend bought the 'v' one. the pickups are ****e and the action sinks back down if you set it higher. it buzzes like a bitch whatever you do.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Last edited by Silver-spear94 at Feb 6, 2009,
has a HH setup, and its a Cort KX5FR, Dont know how much it is yet, its only just come out for 2009. I have the KX5 but without the floyd rose.

Sorry about big picture
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Last edited by TimBFMV at Feb 6, 2009,
Quote by Silver-spear94
Schecter. they have fairly good tuning stability and floyd rose trems.

and i have an edge III. havent had it for too long, about 3 months now but the tremolo has never lost tune. i actually tryed to make it lose tune today; divebombs, pullups, yanking the thing up and down and it still stayed in tune.

that weird cheap guitar is Swiftmusiclondon right?

theyre cheap because their horrible. my friend bought the 'v' one. the pickups are ****e and the action sinks back down if you set it higher. it buzzes like a bitch whatever you do.

I thought that was the case. My mate brought a guitar from Argos, I post what I said about it in the "worst gear you've ever played?" thread

Quote by darrenjables
My mate's £100 guitar and amp he got from Argos. The amp makes MGs sound amazing... that's how bad it is. And on clean it just sounds like it's not there, just louder. Everything sounds like a fart, and the guitar itself is unplayable and untunable. Picks up just about everything else but the strings. There's a massive buzz when the bar goes across the strings. Most horrible guitar ever.

EDIT: Another thing to say how bad the guitar was that the action is soo high that it put every stoner in the world to shame... really

I like the Edge III aswell. I've had mine for nearly a year now and it's good at times and crap at times. But in it's first few months, it's quite good.

EDIT:
Here's another Google Products link: (Cort)
http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=cort+floyd+rose&oe=utf-8&hl=en&scoring=p
For sale
Dean VMNT in Silver

PM For info!

My band
Last edited by darrenjables at Feb 6, 2009,