Now then guys (and girls) of the pit,

bit of a backstory for this question, its fast approaching valentines day and i have promised my girlfriend a lovers chequebook, for obvious things like, well, im sure you can guess, as well as little in jokes. for example, she always makes me a bacon sandwich when i stay over at hers, and she wants me to make her one sometime...that sort of stuff.

now i need to actually make a chequebook for this. i have an unused school excercise book which i plan to cut into a shape resembling an official chequebook, long rectangle shape. the problem i have is how to do this without making a complete mess of it? i tried just using scissors on the very top of the book, the part i intend to cut off, but it looked all ragged and horrible.

so does anyone have any suggestions as to how i can make a really clean cut through an entire excercise book? or if anyone has a better idea than that, im open to anything, it just has to be done by friday.

ok, go!

Stud/
a guillotine, not the head removing ones, they make them for paper, shouldn't be to difficult to find in a stationary shop
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
buy one?
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
Open the book and do it tens of pages at a time in one of the above methods
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
George Foreman Grill it.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by faultyy
a guillotine, not the head removing ones, they make them for paper, shouldn't be to difficult to find in a stationary shop

my mum has one of these, as she's a teacher, but it won't cut through a full excercise book. or maybe she just bought a crappy one...
you can buy those kind of things in a book shop
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Open the book and do it tens of pages at a time in one of the above methods

actually, this could work,. seeing as it has lines..but it'd take for ever...but this is the b est so far, thanks guys
Quote by Stud_Muffin
my mum has one of these, as she's a teacher, but it won't cut through a full excercise book. or maybe she just bought a crappy one...

They probably go blunt quite quickly, could try a stanley knife and a ruler
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
R@p3
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
dump her instead. much less hassle and it'll be a surprise.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION