nice, i have a custom LP as well but with gold pickups instead. What are you;re pickups?

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Lookin' good! I need to get a digital camera

Sweet Les Paul, never heard of that company before... how is it?
HOWAYA LUV ;D

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
Quote by CrazehSteve
Lookin' good! I need to get a digital camera

Sweet Les Paul, never heard of that company before... how is it?

Edwards is amazing. They're the budget versions of ESP over in Japan, and are made in pretty much the same factories. I'd take one over a Gibby any day, but I'd rather have an ESP
fficial%26hs%3DmBZ&usg=ALkJrhj2z-CrbclMauDHXbzwVm9EDQ-cwg">fficial%26hs%3DmBZ&usg=ALkJrhj2z-CrbclMauDHXbzwVm9EDQ-cwg">http://74.125.47.113/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.espguitars.co.jp/edwards/index.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Desp%2Bjapan%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-USfficial%26hs%3DmBZ&usg=ALkJrhj2z-CrbclMauDHXbzwVm9EDQ-cwg
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Last edited by Shinozoku at Feb 6, 2009,
Edwards are made by ESP, along ESPs. They make some 'lawsuit' models which can't be found unless imported in the US. Same in Europe though some individual importers get them. I got mine second hand.

Pickups are:

LP: Bareknuckle Riff Raff bridge, Duncan 59n
Strat: Duncan TB APH, 2 Duncan single coils
Charvel: Duncan Jazz (bridge version)

The only ones that'll change are the LP neck pickup for a Jazz(n) and the Charvel's bridge pickup for a Riff Raff as well.

The LP plays great! I got it with the strings very, very low and no buzz anywhere. But I can't stand nor play these setups so I changed it, had the nut shimmed as it was too low and now she's right where I want her. I also changed the tone caps and installed treble bleed capacitors. I rewired it in my favored LP wiring too.
Last edited by Pott at Feb 6, 2009,
I like all of your guitars. Is the Charvel HSS setup or are those mini-humbuckers? I also REALLY like your Edwards LP.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
The Charvel is HSS but there's only a bridge pickup in right now.

It's wired with a volume, a tone and a three way switch: on/off/on straight to the output.
ah I see now, the cavity is empy in neck and middle, when I first saw the pictures I thought there were pickups there.

It looks to me like you got all the bases covered with your guitars.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Yep, though I'd love an SG and a Tele.

I've also got a second Charvel at the tech's right now. Turns out that last time I got a fret level on her, the frets were dressed more on the sides than on the center, so the D and G strings sound like a sitar. Not cool. But things like that happen, with the weather, neck moving etc... So she's at the tech and should be finished soon, but she'll be for sale anyway:

The Blue Charvel (her name is Sarah... I love naming my guitars) in action.
Aren't you the guy that said you had the Les Paul then all the twats went mad at you for calling it a Les Paul when it isn't?

Edit - NICE CHARVEL BRO.
nice guitars
the amp to me was.... meh.......
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
That wee Laney's a nice one I think! It's basically a Marshall JCM800 with boosts allover the place and a 6V6 poweramp. The speaker smoothes it out a little as it wasn't exactly that nice with the old Celestion. I have it set for a clean sound + light OD and I use pedals for my very high gain sounds. I play in a flat and I have no money for an amp which does metal... Mostly I'm a Blues player so I'm fine with getting my gain through the pedals.
My dream, dream amp would be a Bogner Duende I think...