I got my stack on thursday, its a Randall RH 150 G3 Plus, (yes i posted a question about amp cables yesterday)...

So im practicing with my band and it just cuts off, after numerous attempts of switching leads it still didnt work..

So i left it for 10 to cool down, (even though i wasnt cranking it!!)as most people do and i come back and its working fine, then after another 10 mins it cuts off again!

So i didnt it another few times too see if that was a one off. I tried it with my GT 10 in and with out and it still cuts off after 10 mins.

The lights are still on and every thing its just teh VOLUME!, i think its the cab but i dont have a clue!! The chanels still change etc. just no sounds is outputed. (YES I HAVE CHECKED ALL THE CABLES!) But still make suggestions (:

I would be delighted if some one can help.

THANK YOU,

Im going to contact the customer service of thw website i bought it off 1st thing tomrow morning! Dont worry

The reason im not now is because im in the middle of a party and am bored atm so i thought id do this whislt im boredd

And will be the same reason if i dont relpy

... once again THANK YOU!
The Pharaoh Of Thrash!

God Hates Us All ... .. R.I.P Brother Dimebag Darrell and Cliffy Burton

The Rig

-Dean Razorback 255 w/ EMG 81 & 85's
-Randall RH-150 G3 Plus Stack 150w
-Boss GT-10

MY SPACE!
is that tube head? Do you have the impedance matched from the amp to the cabinet?
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Quote by Thomme
is that tube head? Do you have the impedance matched from the amp to the cabinet?

Its a hybrid, mix of solid state and tube (tube preamps) and yes i do have the correct impendance matched up.

Like i said i got it yesterday and it was working fine all yesterday until this afternoon.
The Pharaoh Of Thrash!

The Rig

-Boss GT-10

MY SPACE!
Quote by SHRED.
i would guess the tubes need to be replaced

Yeah but if the tubes needed to be replaced it would still make sounds through the cab but not as good as they were.

But there is no sounds what so ever coming through and ive only had this one for 2 days, and i havn't cranked it at all yet.
The Pharaoh Of Thrash!

The Rig

-Boss GT-10

MY SPACE!
Quote by Thomme

+1 yeah that was my first thought
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Quote by MetalJamie
Yeah but if the tubes needed to be replaced it would still make sounds through the cab but not as good as they were.

But there is no sounds what so ever coming through and ive only had this one for 2 days, and i havn't cranked it at all yet.

it might be the tubes. You only have it for 2 days but it could be stored where you bought it for months.
Hybrid tubes don't usually go out. A friend of mine's had a vox cambridge for about... 6 years, not once has the tube gone bad. I would think it's just a bad amp, take it back, get another.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Preamp tubes arent going to go that fast. Even if it does as youve only had a very short time let randall fix it.