Alright Never mind the Title as i've come upon some new information about having to make modifications to the Guitar Body. Sorry if it wasted your time
Last edited by Icemaster_X1 at Feb 6, 2009,
You'll need to pay a lot for the routing and other work.

It's really not worth it, buy a new guitar with a floyd rose instead.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
you'd be better off buying a new guitar with a decent licensed or original floyd.

an original floyd + fitting fees on a squier seems a bit pointless.
hey man to put a floyd rose on a guitar that doesnt already have one youd have to router it all out, your best bet is to not get a floyd for it. and get a fixed bridge
Alright Thanks for the help guys...I might just take the guitar into a local guitar shop and have them look at the bridge. As i said i'm a beginner and was very unaware that it would need huge modifications body of the guitar =P.
If you really want the floyd it's time to get a new guitar that comes equipped with it. If you just want a new toy there are tremolo bridges you can get for your guitar and they'll be cheaper too (probably)
Last edited by Kapalen at Feb 6, 2009,