Explain about the first time something happened to you while at a concert, for those of you that were at a concert in your lifetime.

If does not have to be the first concert you went to, just first time experiences you had while at them.

For example, last time I was at a concert (Meshuggah by the way ) two things happened to me.

1.) I heard some chick yell to the band "I want your babies" I'm sure thats happened at every show I've gone to, but this is the first I time I was close enough to hear it.

2.) While walking out of the show it was the first time I heard anyone use the word "******" more than six times in one sentence. I thought a gang war was going on or something. I got out of there as fast as I could.

edit:

*waits for SoWrongIsMatt
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
I was at a concert once and there was a guy who was so addicted to making threads that he made a thread right in the middle of the mosh pit.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
6 times wow ive heard at least 8 times in a sentence.
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
The first time I went to a Supervillains show was the first time I.....

Had to sneak into a bar

Met the band

Drank Jager shots onstage with the band

Smoked pot in front of my mom

Thought to myself "Fuck, I shouldn't drive", but did anyways
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Last edited by GNiCk89 at Feb 6, 2009,
Last friday was the first time I took Ecstasy. As a result I rubbed peanut butter all over myself and was screaming at a person I know by the end of the night.
icwatudidthere Karvid.

First concert, I got glowstick junk in my eye, and we started a mosh pit, ending up my best friend stepped on my broken finger. Didn't expect it to happen at a country concert at school, true story.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by RazorTheAwesome

1.) I heard some chick yell to the band "I want your babies" I'm sure thats happened at every show I've gone to, but this is the first I time I was close enough to hear it.

For every chick who says that, there are probably 10 guys who did too.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
all ur threads r belong to me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait, then that means you are the one making all the pointless threads
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
The first time I ever saw a musician fall off stage and crack his head open was at a Green Day/ Jimmey Eat World show.

As soon as that happened I decided to get drunk as soon as possible.

The firs time I ever dove off of the stage was at a No Use for a Name show. Twas fun.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Crowdsurfing at a Streetlight Manifesto concert and getting thrown too, being small sucks
Watching a drunk eat a McDonald's hamburger off of the muddy ground at a Rush show. It was like that Hasselhoff vid where he's drunk and "eating a Wendy's", only there was far more mud and far less chest hair.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Razor, how many threads do you make a day? I'm going to say the average is about...6.
Sail upon the open skies
Something that happened to me at a show that's never happened to me in my life (show or otherwise):

Someone BIT my HEAD.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Photoguy9
Crowdsurfing at a Streetlight Manifesto concert and getting thrown too, being small sucks

Was that the one in T.O last friday. I was gonna go but had no way of getting there.

I will have my first concert experience at The Planet Smashers next saturday.
Music, a steady riot in my soul
i tripped over a guy at a kaiser chiefs moshpit and fell on the floor and 2 guys pulled me up, one on each arm so i went flying in one direction. So cool.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by theotherguy7145
i lost my shoe in a moshpit once ...

But i got it back! how many people can say that, eh? :P

yeah that happened to me once too. I was able to get it back fairly quickly, once I put it back on though I got back in the pit
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
Quote by theotherguy7145
i lost my shoe in a moshpit once ...

But i got it back! how many people can say that, eh? :P

me!!! I lost and found my shoe in a mosh pit when i saw A7X.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace