I can see what it looks like, but I'm not sure what it's exatly called...it's not a normal one/ I've read that they're hard to find for the 5150 II.....I've looked and failed so far...can anyone help me out?
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger