Okay guys, I need a good song to play. But first, here's the plan. In late febuary/early march, my school is going to a french music festival, and me and my friends (kinda sorta band) have a 10 minute space to fill in our school's part of the show. It's supposed to be french songs only, and we have one we're going to play. For a second song, we want to play an english song that would really piss everyone off. The idea is that we're going to bring our own PA system and the whole shebang (so they cant cut us off), and play a real good song that the crowd will actually enjoy instead of this french pop/punk BS. We're thinking of Killing In The Name by Rage Against The Machine, or Disciple by Slayer (most catholic schools of the area are attending). Any other ideas of songs we could play?
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
I Hate Ecerything About You- three days grace
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
If you actually want to play something French and good check out a band called Tryo. Failing that, a bit of Anal Cunt always goes down well
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
separation of church and skate by NOFX sounds appropriate
Quote by GmacD
pull down his pants, his dick is probly the size of a newborn moose

Quote by Union Jake
Found this quite funny.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Found this quite SEARCH BAR
Cryptopsy
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
NOFX would be nice, but the point is to play an english song that the teachers/staff/20year old+ people wouldn't normally let us play.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Last edited by skaterkevin87 at Feb 6, 2009,
play.. grindcore, nobody can tell wtf language it's in anyways
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Die, MotherFucker, Die by Dope
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Quote by skaterkevin87
NOFX would be nice, but the point is to play an english song that the teachers/staff/20year old+ people wouldn't normally let us play.

Most schools i know of wouldn't want that NOFX song played.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
joker and thief- wolfmother

easy to play and would really get the crowd going
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Can I say 'I cum blood'?
Failing that, play a cover of a song but say fromage lots.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
I honestly think I Cum Blood is a good idea here. Do it.

DO IT NOW!
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Why play an English song at a french festival?
The Gojira idea is good
Or eths..
Female gutturals (Y)
Hahaha, good ideas everyone... But I'm thinking that the NOFX on would be sweet. Thanks for the ideas.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage